[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls don't actually care much about dick size and it kinda sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: sd.jpg (97KB, 671x913px) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
97KB, 671x913px
So I realize size isn't a big deal to most, especially girls (gay guys care more)

And it kind of sucks because it's really hot when someone finds the idea of large size hot etc, and size related dirty talk

Feels like 1st world problems to complain about this but yeah. Do you recon this is true ?
>>
Theres a maximum size, most girls can't handle more than 7.5 because it hits the top of their cervix, most of making a girl cum is clit manipulation and hitting the g-spot.
>>
>>17886262
Was about to post this
>>
>>17886258
I can't handle a 6.5 most the times. Sucks man.
>>
>>17886269
thats what she said
>>
>>17886269
does the ~idea~ of it seem hot?
>>
My dick is 7.5" long and quite thick. Most women haven't commented on my size. However, I did have a helluva time getting it into my ex, who was a virgin when we met.

Last chick I slept with only very casually mentioned that my dick was bigger than the other three or four guys' she'd slept with before. I can't remember the context, but it was something about how I was kind of hurting her.
>>
>>17886258

Some girls do care, it's just one of those more specific fetish things. Like how some guys like oversized monster tits.
>>
Funny you mention this. My dick is 6x5.Bought a dildo to use of my gf, which was 6.5x5.5. She was literally writhing in ecstasy. I was kinda confused because the dildo was a little bit bigger than me, so i guess it should feel better, but she was loving it s little too much. Maybe it was the excitement, as she has never used a dildo before. But still, like. Cmon now.
>>
Some women care a lot about size, and some women don't.

It's just like some men can only get off to massive tits, and others could care less
>>
Size is a fetish as any other. I have a fetish for lesbians but my sex life doesn't depend on it. Dick size is the same for most girls, with the exception of a few size queens
>>
>>17886262
actually, i like it when my bf's cock hits my cervix. i dig the idea of him being that deep inside me
>>
>>17886509
Well sure but you have to realize you're in the minority that gets a more powerful endorphin boost from a mental high of having pain induced from a cervix collision than other women.
>>
>>17886519
no, it doesn't hurt. it actually feels wonderfull. but i have to be very relaxed. kind of like with anal
>>
>>17886530
>no, it doesn't hurt. it actually feels wonderfull. but i have to be very relaxed. kind of like with anal
That doesn't contradict what I was saying, the pleasurable sensation overrides the pain that you would experience from such a thing.
>>
>>17886538
Thanks, Dr. Virgin!
>>
I'm still jelly that my 4 inch pencil dick will never be better than a 5 inch or a 6 inch dick, and adding salt to the wounds is that I came way too fast based on my sexual experience with my 3rd and last hooker I've paid.

At least you're not me OP
>>
>>17886538
i think it only hurts if you tense up
>>
>tfw 6x6
>tfw one of your buddies has a legit 9" dick
>tfw too insecure to believe your gf more would be uncomfortable
>>
>>17886338
If they get the same dick for a while the pussy gets used to that size

Slightly bigger, especially girth wise, could make her wish you were bigger
>>
>>17886258
Let me tell you about pain. I started having sex at 17. Pretty regularly from then until age 26. In fact my gf from 22 to 26 was so into me we were having sex at least once a day the entire relationship. Sometimes 3 or 4 times.

All that time when I used condoms it hurt. It rubbed weird and made my dick numb. I thought I was too sensitive or something. Then after I got married and sex slowed down I tried a magnum as a sort of joke. Turns out I had no problem with condoms. I was just big. And honestly they are a little snug too.

All those years of insecurity and sometimes not using one when I should have could have been avoided.
>>
>>17886933
Tips on not getting bored from having sex with the same girl everyday for four years

Plz
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.