[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I regretted opening up to some people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9054.png (127KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9054.png
127KB, 500x558px
I don't really have best friends up to about two years ago. I met my best friend coincidentally at a party with other people in college. We talked and shared a lot of things. I find myself being completely comfortable around her, I can laugh yell or tell her any stupid thing without the thought of her judging me.
Everything is fine until recently we have a chance to work together. I step by step seeing her true color. She always sounds like an innocent girl and a naive one who asks for advice all the time. I didn't think she could be this way. She treated me like someone she would look down and making fun about, she bitching about other girls, she show up as a jealous girl who thinks all the girls except her is not pretty enough and/or can't do anything but put on some makeup. She bring me food and give it to me like I'm begging her for that. I felt offended. I can feed myself up if that's what she thought when she brought me some food to work. I just don't have time to get it myself at that moment. I started questioning myself that is she ever considered my as a friend or is she looking down on me the whole time?
She asked me to do my job even carry her part just for her to have some spare time playing with her phone. I know she introduced me to this job but I feel like I can't be there any more.
I'm feeling sad cause I lost a job and also lost my best friend.

What should I do? Please help.
>>
>>17886147
how old are you OP?
>>
>>17886271
I'm 25
>>
>>17886147
OK OP thats fucked. You know people do change as they go through life and people you thought were great do not turn out to be. You are in tough position but there is a lot you can do. Its not going to hurt to say "look, I have known you a long time, and I fell that.." Make sure you use only "I feel" or "i think" not "you did" or "you didnt". See if you can talk this through. If she doesnt really make a change, you should fin your self a new job- that way, at least you may stay friends. God Speed OP.
>>
I hired one of my best friends and regretted it. I should have known better knowing his work ethic from all the stories he had told me over the years.
>>
>>17886442
What do you mean exactly? Were he that bad?
>>
>>17886441
Yeah I know. I don't care if I lost the job. I'm sad because I lost a best friend.
>>
>>17886147

I have thought about this a lot myself. I always was proud of being an open and honest person about my strengths and flaws and insecurities.

Stay at your job and do not let her be the reason you quit.
Accept that handing over a bunch of insecurities over to someone else gives them the opportunity to hurt you. Do not stop doing this. Why? Expect everyone to use your flaws against you. Then fix them.

If you think your friend really is treating you like shit, tell her dude.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.