[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you remain in contact or be jist friends with your ex gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Can you remain in contact or be jist friends with your ex gf?
>>
Why would you want to do that?
>>
>>17885828
Cuz love
Cuz loneliness
Cuz no friends
>>
My ex and i mutually broke up as we both realised it wasnt going to work out. We're now fuck buddies for the last two months.
>>
>>17885818
>>17885839
no
>>
>>17885853
Needless to say it was not mutual
>>
>>17885864
What makes you say that
>>
As long as there is no desire from BOTH parties to get back together.

While this does happen, it's rare.
>>
Tried to do that with my ex of 10 years, seems he hated me more than liked me after all. Oh well....
>>
>>17885818
Not worth the trouble
>>
>>17885839
Don't go back to your ex because you are lonely. This is the time where you make friendships and relationships that focus around YOU and your happiness. If you resort to going back to what you are comfortable with, you're never going to be able to move on. Trust me, you may seem lonely now, but you just need to get out there and start making connections of your own.
>>
My ex and I managed to pretend to be friends for about three years. The shallow conversations and "this is the last time I swear" sex was tolerable and all, but eventually we realized that we were still emotionally dependent on one another and neither of us would really move on if we kept doing this.
>>
>>17885892
Long story short she did me dirty and when i refused for her to move in with me cuz i wasnt sure if she was with me for me or with me cuz i was a way out of some her home problems. So when i said no ahe shacked up with what i imagine a fuck boy is like to be with and they only lasted weeks
>>
>>17886009
That brings its own problems of where to meet people and how to forge connections
>>
No. You're probably still emotional about it and hanging out with her will only make you feel worse. I made that mistake before and it made it way more difficult to move on. Seriously think about how much time you need to do other things and get on with your life. A few weeks? A few months? Once you can go through a day and not think about her is when you can approach her about being friends again. If she approaches you in the meantime be honest and say you need a little more time. She will understand. I can tell this is tough on you, but it's time to move on.
>>
nah. you'll just end up causing more damage
>>
>>17885839

Get some self respect
>>
>>17886108
Which are more bearable than having to go through your ex again. Because this will not end well.

I suppose that you've got no hobbies?
>>
File: 1391241893129.jpg (175KB, 563x750px) Image search: [Google]
1391241893129.jpg
175KB, 563x750px
>>17885818
not without one of you secretly wanting the relationship back or fantasizing about it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.