[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start dating but I have a problem. I believe that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 3

I want to start dating but I have a problem.
I believe that all women are unfathomably stupid.

The problem is eventually I get to know them enough and I realize they're so stupid that they make me want to howl and laugh like a maniac over how illogical and ridiculous their thinking is. I just can't take them seriously or see them as responsible reasonable adults. And they want to have equal weight in the relationship and feel like their opinions matter. But the problem is their opinions are so fucking stupid because they're women that if I listen to them and take their opinions seriously my life will become worse from taking their shitty advice. And it will make me more dumb if I try to be open minded and give their extremely stupid thinking any merit or value at all.

And don't get me started on when women think they're right. That is the most frustrating shit ever. 99.9% of the time they are wrong about everything. Every relationship of mine is going to go like this. We'll be fine and i'll put up with their stupidity and then one day they'll think they're right and they'll stand their ground. And then they'll realize how stupid I think they are and they'll want to leave me.

Honestly I should just get a high grade sex doll at this point or hire a hooker. Women just aren't worth it. They are vastly inferior to men and retarded people and they always will be.
>>
>>17885692
> Every relationship of mine is going to go like this.
Don't need to worry about that. People like you are unlikely to ever be near a relationshit.

Back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>17885702
> le r9k virgin insult xD

Just get a dog and a fleshligh OP, you'll have all the benefits of having a woman in your life with none of the drawbacks.
>>
>>17885692
Does this all come from Mother issues or something
>>
>>17885716
basically this.

I've met a lot of handsome guys who prefer dogs and occasional hookups over relationships
>>
>>17886554
>>17885716
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't fuck dogs
>>
Bait. Shoo.
>>
>>17886562
SHUT UP DAD YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO
YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY REAL MOM, I MEAN LOOK AT THAT HUGE MEATY THING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!

no but i srsly kek'd. shouldve phrased (17886554) better
>>
>>17885692
>The problem is eventually I get to know them enough and I realize they're so stupid that they make me want to howl and laugh like a maniac over how illogical and ridiculous their thinking is. I just can't take them seriously or see them as responsible reasonable adults. And they want to have equal weight in the relationship and feel like their opinions matter. But the problem is their opinions are so fucking stupid because they're women that if I listen to them and take their opinions seriously my life will become worse from taking their shitty advice. And it will make me more dumb if I try to be open minded and give their extremely stupid thinking any merit or value at all.

Thats the fun in it, you keep it to yourself most of the time and go laugh at it with the lads.

>And don't get me started on when women think they're right. That is the most frustrating shit ever.
Learn to hit women without leaving a mark, open hand inside of the hair line.
>>
>>17886576
Nice bait.
>>
>>17885692
And that's whu I'll never date because at the end of the day I believe all men think we're stupid. Maybe we are. Whatever but that makes me unable to accept that they can have any real emotion for me.
>>
>>17886585
Why*
>>
>>17886585
Being a woman on 4chan can give you a very skewed view of men though. Don't let it get you down. This is just the dregs.
>>
>>17886603
I've only been on 4chan this week.
I started realizing that 4 years ago. it's only been more and more solidified as I've gotten older.
Most girls just romanticize it to deal with the reality.
They fool themselves into thinking a man's lyst and sometimes parental concern means they love "them". I don't know how they fit respect in..
In my eyes, everything about make/gem relationships are about female inadequacies and male tolerance.
>>
>>17885692

Calm your superiority complex and stop dating children, I can guarantee you there is girls out there that think you're an idiot and beneath them too. Yeah people have annoying quirks, even intelligent people have traits that one might consider illogical or stupid, but thats a people thing in general.

Generalising 3 billion people like you have shows how naive and inexperienced you are. Not to mention you won't get far with anyone with your world view, fix that first and then try and find a relationship with someone who is actually compatible with you.
>>
>>17885692
Nice bait imo
>>
>>17886616

Even if what you say were true which it's not, it still doesn't mean you can't love the person. I've been in a relationship before where my girlfriend did and said a lot of stupid shit but I always thought it was cute and something to bring up with the guys to have a laugh. I still respected her and loved her and thought she had strengths in areas I lacked.
>>
>>17886625
Like what? In my opinion if you can't love what goes on in someone's mind you can't love them at all.
>>
>>17886585
because your job is to make the babies and to look good not to be smart.
>>
>>17886625
That sounds awful for your gf. How could you have a relationship where you don't respect their mind? That;s my first criteria in a partner.
>>
>>17886636
I ain't making no babies with any man like you.
>>
>>17886636
That adds nothing helpful whatsoever to my situation. If he cant love for who I am there's nothing at all he can offer me that will make faking a relationship bearable.
>>
>>17886634

You take the good with the bad, every person has their strengths and weaknesses, and yes even though I didn't particularly enjoy the negative sides to their personalities I still wouldn't change them because it's what made them who they are. As long as you agree and think similarly on the things that are important like your values, morals, life goals then the rest shouldn't matter as much. Even when they say or do silly things time to time it doesn't make them inferior to me or stupid in general.
>>
>>17886639
It's not even relevant to what I said. I get this attitude from men that they think we're so none sentient that the idea of being nothing but a walking womb in life shouldn't bother us.
>>
>>17886643
Maybe the current version of you just sucks and you should improve it first?
>>
>>17886651
I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to that guy.
>>
>>17886639

I don't understand what you mean, I thought she was an intelligent girl who would sometimes surprise me with illogical or silly thoughts she had or misunderstandings of how things worked. I thought it was goofy, quirky and cute.
>>
>>17886649
Ask any man what a woman's strengths are and he'll give you a short list of pointless things that wouldn't be missed.
>>
>>17886659
So all heterosexual dating is worthless from the woman's perspective because she'll never be respected?
>>
>>17886651
This attitude is pretty much non-existent beyond a cesspool of shit like 4chains.
>>
>>17886654
I know. I'm talking to you about what he said.
>>
>>17886652
Maybe but no matter what I do men are always going to look down on me and despose what I am to some degree.
>>
>>17886671
Despise*
>>
File: 1404798492811.jpg (310KB, 1600x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1404798492811.jpg
310KB, 1600x1035px
>>17886667
You[ve been on 4chan for a week and already feel the need to draw attention to yourself this much?
Leave.
>>
>>17886664
No it isn't. I had this unfortunate habit growing up whereally I'd listen in on conversations between adults. I still do it to this day and the hate men will spew for their wives and women in general behind closed doors is truly dejecting. I stil puck up on it to this day.
>>
>>17886663
If she's into having kids and being supported obviously there's gains. It also helps if you can fool yourself into thinking you found love.
I however don't want support or kids so no. There's nothing I want that a man is capable of offering.
>>
>>17886659

How is your view of males so skewed? My ex was far from the smartest person but we got along because we shared a lot of the same beliefs, outlooks, sense of humour and had good banter. I don't think intelligence is something you can easily quantify either, even though she sometimes lacked logic, common sense, problem solving or basic math/tech skills she had great people skills, analytical skills and could think outside the box. Not everything is about intelligence either, I think respect comes from finding someone worthy, so her happy, fun loving attitude made me respect her too.
>>
>>17886678
You're basing your perspective too much on your personal experiences and not the overall picture. What your describe definitely happens (and a less extreme version for women talking about men as useless man-children does too) but overall it's just not how most people think in the first world. Your environment was just extra shit and presenting you with the worst examples.

>>17886684
>she sometimes lacked logic, common sense, problem solving
It's funny how people who say this about others often tend to have troubles with these stuff themselves.
>>
OP is stupid and hangs out with similarly stupid females.lol
>>
>>17886684
Because I pay attention to what's said. My own dad would talk about females like they were a mistake. So now I assume if a man talks positively about a female it's based in delusion or an attempt to appease social demands.
>>
>>17886689

That was a random dig at me, but these aren't thing I looked down on her for, they were just things I noticed throughout our relationship, and they weren't a constant thing hence the "sometimes".
>>
>>17886691

Well you listened to bad people, they are just as stupid for settling down with someone they didn't think was worthy of being with them or that they looked down upon. Their are plenty of women out there who I think are below me, and plenty that are above me, my goal is to find someone compatible with who I am.
>>
>>17886689
If women accuse all men of being useless man children it's easy enough to prove them wrong with facts from the real world.
When a man does so the real world backs them up statistically. That is why I take it to heart.
>>
>>17886701
What facts? X% of scientist are male, is pretty worthless statistic for some chick who married a HS dropout who expects her to clean after himself when he's done playing CoD.

>When a man does so the real world backs them up statistically.
Only at some things and only when you ignore external factors. Feel free to name some examples.

>My own dad would talk about females like they were a mistake. So now I assume if a man talks positively about a female it's based in delusion or an attempt to appease social demands.
Did he have a position of an democratically elected representative to voice the views of all males? Or maybe he was like ... a random dude, who happened to also be your dad?
>>
>>17886699
Maybe I did. I don know there are indeed a lot of men dumber then me out therebut I wouldn't be capable of being with any of them.
I've always wanted someone at least a little bit "better " than me. It's probably a basic female urge. But it pretty much ensures my partner is going to look down on me. How a human ends up with such totally conflicting desires is beyond me.
>>
>>17886716
Maybe the fact that the vast majority of achievmen's human civilization has are the work of men?
Sure there are a lot of stupid men but neither we nore them built the world. And face it we don't want them.
>>
>>17886717

The goal is to find someone who you think is a little better than you and they also think you are a little better than them. This usually happens when you're pretty equal but your infatuation leads you to think they are better.
>>
>>17886725
It's not infatuation that makes me think men are better. It's merit.
>>
>>17886724
>vast majority of achievmen's human civilization has are the work of men?
Everything else would be weird given how hard they tried to exclude women and were even happy to take credit away from them for centuries.

inb4 "Why couldn't women create a global matriarchy if they are just as able?"
Back in the day childbirth alone would make it a lot harder. A guy was free to do whatever he wanted after he knocked up a chick.
>>
>>17886732

Well you said there is men who you think are below you, so find someone equal if not slightly above you, and you will find in most cases they will also think you are either equal or slightly above them.
>>
>>17886740
Hey I don't blame us for not being on top but I don't think "oppression" is a satisfactory example as to why the gap in relevance is so large in the modern world.
I think you're fooling yourself.
>>
>>17886746

If what you say is even true does it really matter? Just focus on yourself, if you're intelligent enough you'll still be smarter, better or whatever word you want to use than over 50% of the male population, is that not enough?
>>
>>17886744
I'm smart enough that someone slightly smarter than me won't see emotional intelligence as being on par with logic and technical ability. If I can't, why would they?
>>
>>17885692
Hey, guys. Some of you sound like you can help me out. I need to dump my girlfriend today or tomorrow: >>17886719 Can you give me some advice in my thread?
>>
>>17885692

OP i feel you on this, it seems that way. Nowadays women don't need to be smart, charismatic or funny to get men, all they need is nice tits, ass and a vagina, so you'll see a lot of women like you described. If men had more strict qualifications for women, you'd see better women and alot of men will put up with anything to get sex which makes things worse. A pretty good looking woman has stuff handed too her.

These days(with most women not all, rare to find a good one) you have to literally father(mentor, lead, and nurture) women, teach them right from wrong give them honesty and tough love, that's if you have the patience for it. Best case scenario is you mold your gf and she helps bring other girls into the relationships, it can pay off if you know what you're doing. When i say molding your gf, i pretty much mean call her out for being illogical, force feed her logic, don't give her any room for the emotional chick bs.

its some good women out there but their hard to find but hey you only need one loyal female.
>>
>>17886749
I don't think I'm smarter than 50%. Where do you get that statistic? And it is not. I cannot handle the idea of being disputed by someone I care about. I'm not trying to compete with the planet.
>>
>>17885692

a old man told me if women didn't have vaginas, we'd hunt them for sport.
>>
>>17886751

You're treating intelligence like a number on a scale, if you think someone is only slightly smarter than you what makes you think they won't think the same of you? People look at intelligence differently. They could just as easily think you are out of their league while you think they are out of yours.
>>
>>17886755
Force feeding them logic will only make them as self hating depressive and incapable of positivity like me.
Don't fuck with people minds. Look for someone that fits your ideal to begone with. You may severely damage someone with your methods. Don't be a fucking megliamaniac for fucks sake.
>>
>>17886746
>why the gap in relevance is so large in the modern world
The modern world has barely started. Give it a generation or two after the girls now, who aren't told that they are inferior to males grow up and make something out of themselves.

An ambitious man always had the support from his surroundings and centuries from role models and heroes to pick from. An ambitious women would get held down at every attempt to improve her position, told she's crazy and wouldn't have too many positive examples either.

You're seriously underestimating the scale of oppression and the damage it caused.
>>
>>17885692
h8 the b8 not the m8
>>
>>17886767
You're ignoring evolutionary incentive entirely. I certainly think we could be doing better than we areally but I don't think we'll ever be on the level of men without genetic tampering of some kind.
>>
>>17886769
He's right though.
>>
>>17886777

In what aspect? The only biological differences and disadvantages women face in 2016 are physical. Otherwise the world is your oyster and you're free and capable to climb as high as any male out there in the corporate world, many women have already done so.
>>
>>17886783
Smaller brains on average, statistically avetage iq ect..You yourself said your gf was lacking logic. That is common. You are a thorn in your own argument.
>>
>>17886683
Yeah, I think browsing sites like /r/ The Red Pill and 4chan out of morbid curiosity have put me off heterosexual dating entirely.

If this is what men think of women, well, no thanks. Only issue is, all the lesbians I know are SJWs.
>>
>>17886790

The smaller brain size is irrelevant, they are capable of the same intelligence as men. My ex lacking logic at times isn't representative of all women, I know plenty of men who act the same. I feel like you're really scraping the barrel to validate your victim complex.
>>
>>17886792
Ugh that or obsessed with being masculine. DB ugh. Relationships are dead to me I guess. I need to cut myself off from it and dive into a skill or something. Hopefully I'll trick myself into becoming asexual and I won't care anymore.
>>
>>17886777
>You're ignoring evolutionary incentive entirely.
I played a huge part in shaping the societies of the past but has pretty much no bearing on the current world. Hell, most of the traits that were positives for males like strength are pretty much irrelevant now. Aggression isn't much of an advantage either and will further lose relevance once our AI overlords take over.

>I don't think we'll ever be on the level of men without genetic tampering of some kind
There is no need to "think". The differences that are somewhat relevant for the modern world, are too small to matter.

>Smaller brains on average, statistically avetage iq
Given a small correlation between brain size and IQ these run hand in hand. Now given how IQ is a very limited indicator for overall intelligence, it's pretty irrelevant.
>>
>>17886797
My victim complex.. um don't you think that's reaching? I'm not a victim anymore then anyone else.
>>
>>17886800
It's an indecator of over all success.
>>
>>17886802

You want people to agree with you that what, the average male is smarter than the average female? Why? Even if it were true why does that bother you so much, are you completely average? Why not strive to be better than that.
>>
>>17886800
Indicator*
>>
>>17886810
I'm probably below average where it matters. I'm not trying to compete with the world. The main reason I care so much is because I can't deal with being looked down on by someone I care about. And I thinks it's inevitable.
>>
>>17886806
In school. Afterwards it gets a lot trickier to tell and there are no really reliable studies either. Even the Terman study offers two sided result and got shitty methodology.

There entire idea that one trait is overly relevant is pretty silly.
>>
>>17885692
if this isn't a troll, it's a mix of bad experiences and personal problems

this is a really sad way to think and it's a shame to see so many people on the internet having this sort of opinion on women

if you can afford a hooker, you can afford professional help

stay away from women hate forums. they're bad for your brain and the majority of these people will end up miserable or insane before they realize it.

as a human being, you deserve better than that. you NEED help if you seriously think like this and can't change it yourself.
>>
>>17886815
Also this....
http://www.pnas.org/content/113/47/13354.short?rss=1
>>
>>17886813

That's a oxymoron in itself, someone who cares about you isn't likely to look down on you. You're convinced of a world view that just isn't real, there are plenty of guys out there that would fit your criteria AND not look down on you.
>>
>>17886815
It's still a testimant to basic ability. You can have potential without inner sttenth or drive.
>>
>>17886823
I'll believe that if I ever see it.
>>
>>17886843

Don't give up hope girl, love is one of the things worth living for, would be a shame to shelter yourself from it in fear of being looked down upon.
>>
>>17885692

OP forgive women they're full of that feminism toxic, its up to you to get that toxic out of her or just have casual flings every now and again, its up to you. What women need more than anything is a leader. If a woman i behaving like a child, treat her as such until proven otherwise. Adults don't let children run the household do they?
>>
>>17886826
One out of countless others. (And then there are also fucktons of external factors like parenting) Assuming yours isn't in double digits, IQ is simply not a good enough indicator.

>The main reason I care so much is because I can't deal with being looked down on by someone I care about.
Another guy already mentioned how the idea itself is oxymoronic. All you need is compatibility, and your inferiority complex bs is not going to help with it.

Pretty much every of my girlfriends but one was academically (and IQ wise) much better than me (close to perfect marks, prestigious university, 140+, all the jazz), we were in completely different financial leagues (I am pure poorfag, they ranged from middle class to millionaire daddy class) and they looked better too (going by the opposite sex attention received) ... looking down/feeling inferior was never an issue because we didn't see each other as the number of our bank accounts or result of IQ tests, as pretty much all normal people don't.
>>
>>17885692
I think an arrogant faggot like you has zero chance of having a relationship, so dont worry OP.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.