[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so......

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: cheeky cunt.png (2KB, 201x88px)
cheeky cunt.png
2KB, 201x88px
If I ask a girl out

and then i suddenly put "actually don't tell me i'd prefer not to know if you like me"

and she replies;

"You don't want me to tell you? :'D"

Have I clearly fucked it?
>>
say "nah I want you to show me"

Then unsheath your katana
>>
No, that's actually quite good

but since you have to ask, I'm betting your game ends there.
>>
>>17885578
this OP, cast a jutsu or smth
>>
my game doesn't end there

I then tell her to tell me.

I'm awaiting a response. If it goes well then I organise a date.
>>
>>17885580

How the fuck is it good?

The way I see it is that she's laughing at me

"oh you don't want me to tell you? ahaha good because its a rejection!"
>>
>>17885607
In which case you dodge the bullet, and won't have to waste money on a girl without a sense of humour.

Trust me, they want a bit of pushing and pulling. "You are beautiful, I want to date you" rarely works. Asking her out, and then tell her no actually you want her to keep it a secret, spikes her curiosity.

That's how the fuck
>>
>>17885580
oooohh got em. lol
>>
>>17885571
You sound like you're in high school, or maybe 20 years old max. This important information, it should have been included in the OP. That being said:
>Do you want to go out with me?
>Actually nevermind, I don't want to know

This reveals a deep-seated fear of rejection. What you have actually said is:
>Do you want to go out? If the answer is no, change the subject and don't talk about it in the future, because it will hurt too much for me to hear and I would rather live with the delusion that you might like me, rather than the reality that you don't.

You have a lot of growing to do OP. You should maybe choose a skill that you're deeply interested in, and focus on it. Not playing video games, a real skill. Art, writing, programming, even if it's just to make video games, those are real skills.
>>
>>17885630

I have a skill. I write.
>>
>>17885571
That's a yes, but poorly done on your part.

You can respond with "no, actions speak louder than words, how about ____ at ____?" And pick a time and place you think wouldn't be an issue for her.
>>
>>17885607
She thinks it's cute. I doubt she is 'laughing' at you like that. And why wouldnt you want to know if she likes you?
>>
>>17885662
Then write. More. A lot. The point I'm getting at, is to focus on yourself. Do something fulfilling. Learn what that is. Find, work towards, and become fulfilled. By yourself.
By the way, unless you're making good money with your writing, then it's not really a "skill" that's worth talking about. A child can write. Are you getting paid to write? Does anyone want to read it? If not, then it's just masturbatory.
>>
>>17885709
Why did the conversation become about skills all of a sudden
>>
>>17885688

I like her- she's clearly shown she likes me in the past but I'm honestly terrified mate.

she's called me

"cute, charming, intelligent, friendly, nice and gentlemanly" and she "loves that about me" I'm also the type of guy "she'd be seen with".

All her own words.
>>
>>17885725
>she's called me
>"cute, charming, intelligent, friendly, nice and gentlemanly"

Sounds pretty orbiter-y
>>
>>17885732

In English please mate. Orbiter-y isn't a word.
>>
>>17885739
Sounds like she just considers you a beta orbiter
>>
>>17885747

Idk I've also had her say stuff like

"that's such a turn on"
"you could always DO ME!!!xxx"
"looks like I'm gonna have to marry you then!"

So she definitely has some kind of /sexual/ connection.
>>
>>17885753
Then just fucking ask her out.
>>
>>17885760

Nah too much of a pussy mate I can't.
>>
>>17885753
Then why haven't you fucked her yet
Jesus Christ mate do it before she gives up
>>
>>17885719
Because I think it's a good way to learn about yourself and build confidence and fulfillment.
"She might not like me, but I'm a kickass welder."
>>
>>17885753
she's yours if you want her. ask her out without bullshit
>>
>>17885764
Holy shit, ask your friend to write the text for you if it's that hard
>>
>>17885769
>>17885774

Okay I'll do it for you guys.

I don't want sex though.
>>
>>17885777
What the fuck. What do you want?
>>
>>17885777
If you don't want sex why are you even talking to her
>>
File: wot.png (6KB, 227x112px) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
6KB, 227x112px
>>17885819
>>17885822

Well it originally began as a troll

I was tasked with taking it as far as possible with her whilst also taking the absolute piss.

But I fell for her.
>>
>>17885888
>it began as a troll

touche
>>
>>17885753
Oh my God you again from last night? What happened to the other thread? Was it archived? Nigga just drive the 40 miles to see her and stop wasting both of your time.
>>
>>17885985

nah she can't be interested in me
>>
Just wait. Say what's on your mind and wait. Don't add the little autistic texts afterwards, it makes you look desperate. You're setting yourself up for a ticket straight to the friendzone. My honest opinion is that you're not ready for a gf if you don't even know how to communicate in the first place.

Sorry for being so blunt but I don't sugarcoat the truth. Best of luck.
>>
I reckon I've left it too long, desu.

She takes ages to respond and I'm putting it down to my inactivity to her compliments and obvious hinting rather than Christmas.
>>
>>17885607
She's giggling at that because she likes you but you got no game at all kiddo
>>
>>17887348

So if I asked her out she should say yes?
>>
>>17887387
Depends on how you ask, and at what time.

I would build some more rapport with her, so I don't ask out of the blue. Ask if she got any interesting adventures lined up for the new year, and when she asks you the same, tell her you'll tell her about it on your date, or something like that. Keep her wondering.
>>
>>17887407

Aye sounds decent I can do that.

I've always thought she was somewhat interested but I never took advantage of that.
>>
>>17885571
Answer along the lines of:
"no, we'll see that at the date"
If you gonna present yourself as the careless type, go all the way, either as a "I don't give a fuck at all" or "I don't care we'll see how it goes"
>>
>>17887462

So you want me to drop the

"charming, gentleman" stereotype

and become an arsehole despite her specifically saying she loves that I'm gentlemanly?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.