[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
Hello anons, I hope y'all will have a great xmas, because I sure as fuck won't.

Right now, I'm in a mental institution due to a failed suicide attempt on my part. (Carbon monoxide poisoning with my 19 year old junk heap of a car. I know, right? How could I screw that up?)

You don't know how good you have it over there, my American anons. If I was in the States, I'd have just used a gun and shot myself through the mouth.

I guess my problem is that life seems so pointless to me. Why bother? Honestly, why should I live a life full of working my ass off when virtually nothing gives me any enjoyment?

I'll never get a girlfriend, I'll never excel at my career. Believe me, I've tried. And before anyone says that I have too high expectations of a girl: my sister and all of my male friends said that the girls I was interested in were below my league, but I didn't care, I liked them for their personality. It just hurts that I've always been rejected. At this point, I've totally given up on it.

Plus, I've got nothing to look forward to in my life, anyway. Everything I ever wanted to do I've already done, except sex. Losing my virginity is literally the only thing remaining on my bucket list.

Has anyone here felt the same as me? What happened in the end with you and your life?

Sorry for the long post. Am 24 male, by the way.
>>
>>17885293
i"ve been looking for carbon monoxide for ages
-Where dids you manage to get it ?
- How did your suicide fail?
>>
31 year old male.

Life gets easier through hard work. Life gets cruddy when you don't work. All our ancestors had to endure hard labor simply to remain alive, to feed their families. Of those men, many have lost their children, wives, had their daughters raped, have had their homes burnt or destroyed, etc. Think of the amount of suffering that has come before you. Now think of how many have overcome worse circumstances than you.

Work is it's own reward.
>>
>>17885293
>Losing my virginity is literally the only thing remaining on my bucket list.
Get a whore.
>>
>>17885303
OP here. If you're in the States you can forget about it. The cars are highly regulated regarding carbon monoxide, it's pointless. I got "lucky" that mine was so old.

Normally, just run your car in a garage and redirect the exhaust fumes with a tube to the driver's seat.

My parents saw that the car was missing and then they found me. I should've locked the garage. Rookie mistake.
>>
>>17885325
OP here.

I get where you're coming from, but why should I have to work when I don't put much value on my life, anyway?

I've actually considered volunteering to fight against ISIS with the YPG. At least, I'd do something useful with my life and hopefully die in combat eventually.
>>
>>17885354
Different anon here.

You're hopeless.
Work is its own reward as that other person said. Your life revolves around what you do for a living. So get a job at Walmart, retail is always hiring you lazy neet
>>
>>17885293
I feel you OP. Tried twice and now I'm pretty sure I'm a sociopath, can't go on living, can't bring myself to an hero, hoping I die in my sleep
>>
>>17885293
Bro hmu if you wana talk
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.