[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys of /adv/ who get laid a lot How you do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 16518648949484.jpg (52KB, 625x478px) Image search: [Google]
16518648949484.jpg
52KB, 625x478px
Guys of /adv/ who get laid a lot
How you do it?
>>
>>17885163
I don't. By that I mean you don't care about getting laid, that's how you get laid. I don't know how old you are but I have a feeling you are young but you got to have it come at you naturally, if she refuses you hold back but if she allows you to continue you keep going.

Dig?
>>
>>17885163
Like a lot with the same person or different people? Because different people is just a high that sucks when you come down from. 'Specially when you land in aids.
>>
>>17885163
Be attractive and social if you want lots of girls. I wouldn't know though, since I just stick with long term relationships until I get tired of them
>>
>>17885170
Makes sense, but the "if she allows you to continue" I don't know much about.

>>17885186
I was told by three different people that I could be a model and heard from some girls that I am good looking, but I'm completely introverted
>>
>>17885203
>I was told by three different people that I could be a model and heard from some girls that I am good looking, but I'm completely introverted

welcome to the club. I get laid never and women stare at me a lot. It's amusing when hot girls do it, made one stop dead as she was walking down the stairs and looks up sees me.

Got to love being highly introverted nerd.
>>
Not personally but considering my friends there's two categories, first;

>first of all this is an above average guy I guess, I'd rate him a 7 in an odd-looking way (lots of birth marks in his face, asymmetrical features), slim, average height
>he's interesting, has studied two entirely different things in college (physics and a very specific language group), does lots of poetry slam and related things in his spare time, traveled a bit, basically has a lot of things to talk about with enthusiasm
>is also a good listener who asks lots of questions and can easily make you talk about anything
>he fucking loves women, when I met him he had a single male friend and claimed he found it a waste of time to talk to a man with time he could've spent talking to a woman
>took me two years before realizing how much he got laid

Second category;

>guys who are real. fucking. persistent.
>they are not particularly good looking and have low standards
>throw out lots of "hooks" and see which girls will take them up, prey on slightly younger/insecure girls wanting someone to like them
>don't waste energy as soon as she shows disinterest, just move on to someone else, be really forward with how much you like them and how fast you want to move

But these are only from anecdotal evidence. No doubt there are other ways including drugs, displaying some real talent, manipulation, and of course the time old being both attractive and pleasant.
>>
As a 29 year old who has banged 20+ women and currently has an 18 year old gf, here is what I do:

Look at women as experiments, not people who are better than you. Talking to them, interacting with them should be like a project or game. Not an attempt to validate yourself.

I work out a lot. I've gotten laid of my body alone. About an hour and a half 4 days a week lifting weight and doing cardio. Honestly, just yoga and eating right will get you ripped and fit.

I have a decent enough job to not need to rely on anyone for anything. I'm pretty rogue, and only have 3 people I would say are actually friends and none of them live in the same country as me anymore. I spend basically no time on social media, and post maybe once every few months.

Have fun in your own way, and make yourself comfortable however you need to. Don't worry about her opinion of your humor or actions. I honestly think this is the most important. Psychos, horders, and homeless people get laid with just a nice personality. You really have no excuse.
>>
>>17885163
Hanging out at popular bars/clubs and chatting it up with girls, buying them drinks, etc. It always helps to have a wingman too. If a girl is not interested, you move onto the next one. Having a cool, well-paying job always helps impress a girl too. But your personality is what seals the deal.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.