[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How thin do you have to be for a boyfriend? I'm losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

How thin do you have to be for a boyfriend?

I'm losing weight but I want to know when I'll be good enough for a relationship

I'm currently US size 14, my measurements are 46"-32"-46"

I'm beginning to get subtle fine lines but could be stress and dehydration.

I lift weights to keep as tight as possible and moisturise twice daily

I read for a couple of hours every day but unfortunately I'm not a good conversationalist

my vagina isn't particularly tight

What are the minimum requirements for a loving man in my life?
>>
>>17885081
It's incredibly easy to find a boyfriend, girls have the luck on their side for millenials, so if you're not 1/10 or 2/10, you will be able to find a boyfriend soon enough.
>>
>>17885088
How soon is soon? I've been trying for a decade.
>>
>>17885081

minimal requirements? low standards.

men are not all the same, we dont know your type, we dont know anything.
>>
>>17885102
I just want someone who isn't diseased or abusive. Someone to love.
>>
>>17885081
Even if you were a 10/10 in appearance, it's worthless without an attractive personality.

Also your weight is pretty much irrelevant if you're healthy and comfortable with it, some guys will be into whales, others won't look at you again if your BMI is over 20; that shouldn't be any of your concerns.
>>
>>17885104
How do you have an attractive personality?

Please help me.
>>
>>17885101
Then lower your standards. If you are a landwhale yet frown at the idea of dating a regular guy it's your problem.

And no. Your image of the average guy is false
>>
>>17885103
>isn't diseased or abusive.

Then stay away from blacks.
>>
>>17885111
Post a picture of yourself. You can blurr out your face.
>>
>>17885112
It's not like I've rejected anyone. No one has made a move on me and I've been rejected whenever I've tried

My friends laugh at how ugly my crushes were.

What's an average guy then?
>>
>>17885081

>I'm currently US size 14, my measurements are 46"-32"-46"

I don't have a clue what this means. Can you provide a body shot?

And also, there's plenty of man that just don't care. From your pic I guess your problem is just being too desperate for a relationship. That's what pushes guys away the most. I know a woman who started to look for a husband when she was below 30, and now she's way above 40 and still nothing, because she can't keep her mouth shut about marrying...
>>
>>17885119
What does that have to do with personality?
>>
>>17885081
Can I be completely honest? It doesn't really matter if you're hot and sexy af, has the best personality in the world and maybe you even are extremely talented.

Without luck.

Everything in the world is about pure luck (and maybe social skills but that can also be random)

If you were born under a "black star" and you're extremely unlucky, the chances you may struggle in one or two cases you want are likely.

But it doesn't mean it is impossible. Try out new ways to reach your destination if one does not work.

Also, where are you from? Which country?
>>
>>17885121
The average guy is what most guys look like. Now look around yourself and determine what the average guy looks like in your country.

Then look around and see if you are average yourself or if you are below average.

I look average but i am a total loser which is why i am single. I also hate women
>>
>>17885127
A lot of personality is looks based.
Confidence comes from being complimented so does being a social person.
>>
>>17885081
as far as the physical goes, i think youre on the right track. keep at it, dont overdo it.
do not neglect the non physical, though. cultivate hobbies and interests. no one wants to be their partners sole source of entertainment and/or satisfaction. it also helps to have a quick wit and sense of humor. be kind and respectful without being a doormat.
>>
File: me rite now.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
me rite now.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>17885081
>46"-32"-46"
Holy shit kill me please. I'd die inside of your thighs. Hope you like having your legs rubbed because that's all I want.

Also tits.
>>
>>17885134
UK
>>
>>17885081
Bump or get lost.
>>
>>17885142
Don't whiteknight.
>>
>>17885146
Nah, whiteknighting is when you praise a personality of the "m'lady". This is quite the opposite.
>>
File: tumblr_n63e3sqnDm1rra86mo1_1280.jpg (225KB, 1280x653px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n63e3sqnDm1rra86mo1_1280.jpg
225KB, 1280x653px
If you are a woman and can't get a date then you are doing something wrong:

1. You are below average and seeking average or above average man
2. You barely leave the house and socialize.
>>
File: NataliaSomethingsFunny.webm (632KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
NataliaSomethingsFunny.webm
632KB, 650x366px
>>17885146
Hahahahaha go be a faggot somewhere else. Those measurements are thick/10

You'd have to be so low test that you prefer men to have that kind of attitude.
>>
>>17885111
Attractive personality is another subjective thing ... my top 5 traits, wouldn't be top 5 of another guy and so on. Generally being positive, confident and empathetic are pretty good qualities. Intelligent or at least open minded helps too. Also for Satans sake, don't use "I want a boyfriend" as a motivation to improve.

What things do you do beyond some lifting and reading? What do you want out of life?

>>17885134
>believing in luck
Nigga, just no. Yes, "chance" is a big factor in everything but it's a factor you can't influence and is generally pretty similar for everyone. You can be the most "lucky" person ever, if you never do anything, you're going end up like the "unlucky" ones.

>>17885139
Not really, tons of hot people got shit-tier confidence. There is a connection between looks and personality aka. some lazy fatty is probably lazy in other aspects too but it's not THAT massive.
>>
>>17885144
Now I understand what's the problem here op.

Men in UK are the most degenerate, disfunctional, sick, pure "excuse" of being called a human.

And to the top it off, some of them are even black.
>>
File: elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg (26KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg
26KB, 620x412px
>>17885149
It's when you give a fat cunt validation by praising her body.

Women are full of themselves these days. Someone has to step up and put them in their place.
>>
>>17885154
>talks about chubby chasing
>posts a webm of a skinny chick
Fascinating.
>>
>>17885159
>>>/r9k/

Although maybe you should stay and offer the class an example what a shit personality looks like...
>>
File: elliot-rodger-is-evil.jpg (18KB, 636x368px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-is-evil.jpg
18KB, 636x368px
>>17885154
Thick implies not being saggy. You can have wide hips and large breasts but you are only thick if you are mostly fit.

"Thick" women nowadays are ugly saggy cows. Cellulite fatty fat mcdonalds diet cuntflaps is not thick.
>>
File: best mom.gif (1MB, 493x279px) Image search: [Google]
best mom.gif
1MB, 493x279px
>>17885161
Newest of the new

>>17885169
>cow

I get what you mean but fuck I can't help myself.
>>
File: fcb.jpg (10KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
fcb.jpg
10KB, 316x400px
>>17885165
Many women perfer a shitty personality.
Why else would they be content with being a side-chick to some cheating asshole?

Why else would so many of them be dating abusive men? Women do not care if you treat them like shit as long as you look good.

A woman would rather stalk a married guy who looks good than settle for a plain looking single guy
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7KB, 187x269px
>>17885157
Women are always worse than men.
The average British male is trash but so is his fat caked up female who enjoys drinking and getting fucked like a fat swine that she is.

British women deserve being raped by a pack of Somalis and dying off HIV that they carry
>>
>>17885180
Because the cheating asshole has some positive traits, like being confident and fun.

Abusive men either date chicks with no confidence which makes it easy, since they have no other options and are generally good at manipulation, which is decent personality trait, that can be used for negative shit.

Take the example from your pic, perfectly average looks, rich but absolutely shit personality. Died a crazy virgin nobody ever wanted because his personality was cancer.
>>
File: IMG_7902.png (865KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7902.png
865KB, 2000x1200px
>>17885121
idk where you live but heres the facts for Mapleland pertaining to weight. http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/82-625-x/2012001/article/11708-eng.htm

Average male in Canada is 5'8'' I think.

I am a skinnyfat man who came to the conclusion that even with an average partner, my enjoyment would reflect on how much she found me attractive. So I've lifted/taken care of my skin/hair, while focusing on being smarter.

There should never be a "thin enough" number Tubby, you should always push to make yourself better for the other person, as you will reap the benefits.
>>
>>17885195
That's an interesting desk.
>>
>>17885081
>46 32 46
Hmm, how tall are you?
>>
File: 152160-155589.jpg (35KB, 306x506px) Image search: [Google]
152160-155589.jpg
35KB, 306x506px
>>17885193
Another delusional moron. All attractive tall fit guys just happen to be funny or is it that everything makes a girl smile when it comes out of the mouth of a hot guy?

I know plenty of women who were abused and they were all confident in being attractive. They just found a hot guy and did not wish to lose him because sex was great
>>
>>17885081
I really needs a big chunky cheesy girl. If she isn't big, chunky, and cheesy, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa fold marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easy-cheesy thick mozzarella mommy. Wide pelvis?? Gross. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy easy cheesy mozzarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a boner? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. Damn. I'm salivating.

If you don't like thick, you're fucking low test. If you don't fuck a nice ooey gooey easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck.
>>
>>17885193
You're confusing confidence with a bad attitude.
>>
test
>>
>>17885211
> All attractive tall fit guys just happen to be funny
Funny was just an example. If they are fit, they clearly have tons of others positive traits, and becoming fit boosts your confidence, which indeed allows you to be funny, while some insecure speg who might have something funny to say, will stay quiet.

>everything makes a girl smile when it comes out of the mouth of a hot guy?
"Hot" goes way beyond looks.

>I know plenty of women
Anon, please. Lying on the Internet?

>they were all confident in being attractive
Which isn't the same as being confident. Hell, the abuser himself could make them believe that they are confident, which makes them stick with them, since "it's the guy who gives them worth".

>>17885225
Having "a bad attitude" usually takes confidence, unless you're a mental nuttcase. Besides, most cheaters are just more about themselves than caring about the partner, and knowing what you want is a positive trait too. It's not like they introduces himself with "My name is Jamal and I am currently evading child support from by third baby momma."
>>
>>17885180
You don't get it. Nobody starts going out with abusive and cheating men. The guy they love turns into this over time. Imagine you had someone who you really love and think that you'll never find anyone like her and she cheats or hits once. Of course it is hard to leave because you are not thinking rationally at the moment. But if you are a person outside that relationship, for instance a friend, it doesn't have any effect on you. Even if your friend is dating the most beautiful, interesting and sweet person possible, if she cheats, you can easily tell your friend to break up because you are not in the relationship with her. You don't have any history, any connection whatsoever, it is just like deleting a meaningless Facebook contact.
>>
>>17885123
The numbers are bust, waist, and hips, in inches. She's big.
>>
I really don't have any particular measurement.

What's important to me is that a girl doesn't look like she's on the verge of letting go. I don't want to date a woman who would pack on weight if we got married or move in together. While I'm not terribly into fitness, I occasionally left, take long, regular walks outside, and enjoy mountain hiking and adventure sports. Sometimes I put on a few extra pounds in the winter, but they're always gone by the end of summer.

I don't expect the women in my life to be Instagram fitness models. A little bit of extra on the stomach is okay, as long as it's not noticeable.

Basically, if I can tell a girl is chubby or fat just by looking at her, I'm not interested. If you're wearing a comfortably loose dress and I can't tell, then it's fine.

I just don't want to feel like I'm with somebody who's either noticeably bigger than me or who has the potentially to just fucking expand monstrously in the near future. If you're past the point of no return (i.e., double chin, noticeable paunch, etc), I'm not interested.
>>
>>17885211
Your own photo proves that appearance isn't everything. He could very well be a rich popular kid who is liked both by guys and girls. He could be a sweet poor boy who has many interests and speaks to girls like actual humans and have a girlfriend.

>All attractive tall fit guys just happen to be funny or is it that everything makes a girl smile when it comes out of the mouth of a hot guy?
This happens all the time regardless of gender and type of conversation. Popular people who are liked more can say things less popular can't. One person who senses the type of conversation can easily insert jokes, in case of other it feels forced. No matter the looks. It applies also to friendships or just everyday conversations.
>>
>>17885081
>I want to lose weight
I'm guessing this translates to "the guys I want would only love me if I lost weight"

Or is it more of a personal insecurity? What type of guys are you even trying to attract?
>>
>>17885081
how tall are you?
>>
>>17885081
Wish I could find a girl like right in the pic ;;
>>
>>17885081
None, so long as you're not a landwhale (aka morbidly obese) or have eating disorders (anorexic/bulimic). Hell I'd gladly date a chubby woman, they're cute.

>>17885111
It's enough to have a personality of your own. Some men will hate it, but the flip side is that there are men who will fucking love it. And those are the ones you want.

What do you do when trying to date?
>>
>>17885081

It's not all about size really.
While some guys will only date a skinny girl there are plenty more that will date a girl regardless of her size.
Hell, I've been on both ends of the spectrum and it was about the same for me.

I think its more about how you carry it, the way you dress and having good hygiene is important. Men like women to look pretty and smell good. Always be fresh, don't wear things that don't fit. And keep fighting for your health.
>>
>>17885134
>Everything in the world is about pure luck

No such thing as luck. There's just chaotic chains of events and your (in)ability to consider the potential outcomes.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.