[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why?!?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hints.gif (204KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
hints.gif
204KB, 432x324px
why does she reply less frequently than she used to despite saying she loves me, complimenting me continuously, flirting and hinting she wants to go further.
>>
>>17884953
Because she's tired of waiting for you to go further, it shows a lack of interest in your part and she's responding accordingly.
>>
>>17884953
Could it be that she's busy with her family during Christmas my paranoid friend?
>>
>>017884970

So if I show interest will she return? What if I just ask her out now?

>>17884972

Aye potentially I suppose. I'm a very paranoid person and liking a girl, in which I originally tried to avoid, has really triggered by synapses.
>>
The only time you should be texting a girl is to set a date. Don't chit chat over the phone, it's a waste of time and doesn't get you closer to sex. Only meeting her in person and talking face to face allows you to build the tension that leads up to sex.

If a girl texts you, plan the date, and get off the phone. Meet at set date, have fun, hook up or at least kiss her goodnight, then wait for her to text you again.

>Hey op! I had fun the other night :3
>Hey! I had a great time too, when are you free to get together again?
>Friday?
>Friday sounds great, meet me at the movies at 8.
>Okay op! I can't wait!
>>
>>17885002

The reason we speak over text and call is because we live a bit away so I can only visit her on specific days.
>>
>>17884953

probably busy. want to get with her? man up and ask her on a legit date. you're not in some 'maybe' grey area where she might say yes later but asking too soon will make her say no.

shes either in or out at this point.
>>
>>17885086

so do I risk it anyway?

Don't wanna fuck it up though I'm punching massively above my weight; she's a 9/10.
>>
>>17885132

>risk it anyway

risk what?

this is not some grey area where asking her out will turn her off to dating you. shes not sitting around thinking 'wow i might date anon, but only if he makes me wait 6 more months'.

shes either in or out. there is no risk. there is risk in waiting cuz 1) someone else can scoop her up and 2) she can get bored waiting if she IS into you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.