[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: received_1796696990569042.jpg (17KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
received_1796696990569042.jpg
17KB, 500x281px
My best and only friend just betrayed me. I trusted him a lot and he goes and starts banging my ex when he said he wouldn't. Should I kick the shit into him or hang myself I'm not sure
>>
>>17884948
Get over yourself. This shit happens. Is it worth losing your only friend over some tart? Doubt it.
>>
>>17884948
it happens man. Why do you care? They both spent a lot of time around each other presumably, and who each of them is fucking shouldn't really matter. If he starts dating here that's another story, but if they wanna fool around a little there's not much harm in that. Unless shit went down between you and her cuz of cheating or something like, idk.
>>
No, find new friends. You don't need the reminder of them all kissed-out evert time you see them.
>>
>>17884973
He was chatting up my ex while we were still in a relationship and when we broke up he promised he wouldn't do anything cause we were friends and now I catch them on a date
>>
your first mistake is believing that what other people do to you determines your worth.

If my house was robbed, I wouldn't consider suicide. But when I was 19 I cheated on my girlfriend with a much less worthy date. I always regretted it and my girlfriends best friend informed me that she was distraught for long time after we broke up.

This shocked me, because it was my girlfriend who broke up with me, after hearing about what I did.
I realized that my ex-girlfriend was judging herself, and punishing herself, MONTHS after I got drunk and fucked a half ugly girl.

The truth is, no matter what happens, your worth is never on the line, what people think of you doesn't determine your worth, what happens to you doesn't determine your worth.

What determines your worth? NOTHING

No outside thing determines your worth.

"I am worthy because I am muslim"

"I am worthy because I am not muslim'

both are silly, both are valid

Only you determine your worth.

It's a game. A silly game. Those who punish themselves because of what other people think or do, lose.

Those who accept themselves, no matter what other people think or do, do not lose.
>>
Are you fed up with this world?
>>
>>17885007
Not concerned about my worth as a human, just surprised my friend would betray me like this for mere gratification, wondering where I should go from this
>>
>>17885012
Yeah bro I am, used to think people could be good and it was the odd outlier that was a sociopath, now it seems that everyone I met has ulterior motives
>>
>>17884976

dude I had this happen after a 2.5yr relationship with a girl. A guy who I considered a friend was smoothtalking her behind my back, I was 21 at the time.

I only found out exactly what was going on after I broke up with her. I gave her my "promise ring"*, turned my back on her and went home cry my eyes out, thinking how could I do something like that?

When I found out the next day that as soon as I turned away, she went back in the bar and kissed this "friend". Now they're hapilly married with a kid.

Now tell me: would you rather have never found out that those persons you held so highly don't deserve it, only to find out when you REALLY needed them? What if you were married to her, broke on money, and then you found out she was flirting or cheating you? Or you had to trust your friend with your car and he crashed it and refused to kick the bill?

People like this don't change. They remain the same throughout life, thinking they were rewarded for acting like that. Only to have the rugs pulled from under them when they least expect, from someone who's just like them.

I really wish my ex is happy with her choice. She has probably been cheated a few times. Or cheated the guy. How someone marries a person that left a relationship to be with them is beyond me, but it's bound to happen again.

They deserve each other OP. You don't deserve either of them. Move on, stronger than before.
>>
>>17885020
>or hang myself

goddamit, that's the only reason I typed all of that. I thought you were half serious about hanging yourself, so I addressed it from that angle.

> just surprised my friend would betray me like this for mere gratification, wondering where I should go from this

This is it bro. You are now more cynical, which puts you more in line with reality. It hurts, but the pain fades. Don't trust him again, but there are others you can trust, but only to a degree.

"Trust, but verify"

Life lesson. Suffering can be discipline.
>>
>>17884948
I'd kick his ass quite frankly but to each his own.
>>
>>17885093
I've tried suicide before, then I got put on meds which was ropey and I've started to get better since I came off meds but things have gone downhill and I'm right back to that place
>>
>>17885188
Life gets easier as you get older, you have noticed.

meh, life is better than non life, even experiencing this intense shit is better than being a lump of nothing.

even shitty situations are perversely enjoyable, if you have the ability to push through to the other side of a certain type of thinking.

If someome has the balls to try to kill themselves,
then they have more than enough balls to find a small measure of sick enjoyment in the worst that life has to offer.
>>
They did you a favor exposing their true faces. Simply depart from garbage like that.
>>
>>17885242
I knew she was a terrible person because when she was on drugs she told me she basically loved ruining people's lives and that's why I broke up with her, so I think this is an attempt from her to ruin my friendships and get back at me
>>
>>17884948
They'll be happily married with children living the life you should of, and you'll be a rotten corpse in the ground.

You're pathetic.
>>
>>17885253
Well, you know her better than me. Consider this a reset button in your life. You are free to meet better people now, and compared to that, surely almost anything is better.
>>
>>17884948

That sucks anon but your ex is dead to you. You ex-friend can be now too.
>>
>>17885262
Lots of projection there, need to let some feelings out?
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 205x246px
what the fuck happenneded to this place...

NORMIES I FUCHING HATE YOUS
>>
>>17885262

You're so edgy you should cut your wrists with them
>>
>>17885327
>>/r9k/
>>
Make new friends. Find something you love doing and meet other people who have the same interests as you. If you have a job, smile and strike conversations with other people. If you don't have a job, get one. Your "best friend" is a hoe, but don't do anything to him. Let life catch up to him, and when it does you'll have moved on.
>>
>>17884999
>He was chatting up my ex while we were still in a relationship
You should have beaten the holy shit out of him right then and there. Fight him if you want to make yourself feel better just as long as its voluntary and nobody goes to jail.
>>
Wet pussy gets fucked.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.