[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you steal a girl in a long term relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1481286067322.jpg (117KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481286067322.jpg
117KB, 422x750px
How do you steal a girl in a long term relationship?
>>
>>17883877
Shoot Chad, kidnap her, take her home and keep her as a shackled slave, rape her repeatedly until she is impregnated, force her to bear your children.
>>
>>17883877

Find out what her boyfriend isn't doing right and do all those things right when you interact with her. It isn't a guarantee, but if there is some attraction already then it is possible to make her fall for you.
>>
>>17883877
Need more context. Is their relationship working? If so, leave it be and get over yourself. If not, like other anons said, look at what the guy is doing wrong and don't do that.

Either way, it's a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>17883888
Righteo.
>>
>>17883877
take a shot of bleach for courage and then go for it
>>
>>17883895
>Is their relationship working?
No, he cheated on her and has been dating her since she was 15 (currently 22) btw he's not Chad he's 5'7 135 lbs Latino and I want his qt 3.14 gf. Their still together because she lives with him and doesn't have any where else to go
>>
>>17883913
Has she shown any interest in you?
>>
if you manage to "steal" a girl who is in a relationship, what guarantees you that she won't be stolen from you some day?

>Find out what her boyfriend isn't doing right and do all those things right when you interact with her. It isn't a guarantee, but if there is some attraction already then it is possible to make her fall for you.

but then again, all of us have something we won't be doing "right". if she turns out to be such an opportunist bitch, well, then, she will always remain being an opportunist bitch.
>>
>>17883917
She opens up to me about her relationship and joke around at work sometimes. We went on one date together when she broke up with her bf but they've gotten back together since.
>>
also, if she is willing to get from one shitty relationship and just jump into another one, then she is not able to care about a person, but about her own sense of being with somebody just for the sake of it.
>>
>>17883937
>I'm her emotional tampon. She let me take her out this one time when they broke up but she ditched me for him anyway.
OP you're the reserve. If she does eventually end it with him and get with you, it will only be long enough until she finds her new prize player and you get benched.
That said, bide your time. Never give up.
>>
>>17883946
this, you're her orbiter OP, we've all been there, she's just using you to vent about the things she can't talk to her boyfriend about
there is a slim chance she might leave him for you but don't get your hopes up and even if she does, who's to say she won't leave you for some other Chad
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.