[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seducing older men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 689745786543.png (555KB, 940x469px) Image search: [Google]
689745786543.png
555KB, 940x469px
sup /adv/, I'm a fresh 18 year old looking for advice. I've always been into older men. Especially married men. Just the thought of it turns me on. I work with older coworkers, obviously and I fantasize during the day about being intimate with them. If a young female approached you in a cutesy way, do you think you'd later have sex with her if given the opportunity? Do you think I should avoid this altogether to avoid problems and losing my job? How do I approach if I know they're into it?
>>
>>17883730
Given the opportunity I'd definitely want to. But you have to understand that many men will be terrified of crossing a boundary (they might think that you're just naturally flirty and aren't after anything) and having their careers and/or reputations destroyed, so they may be extremely cautious without very overt signals.
>>
>>17883732
understandable, what if conversations were exchanged and both parties were ok with it? I think it would be so dirty and sexy if two had a relationship without anyone knowing.
>>
>>17883730
are you fucking kidding? men are literally down to fuck 24/7. you can get the cock meat sandwich at anytime and any guy would feel lucky to fuck an 18 year old prime pussy. location?
>>
>>17883730
Kill yourself darling.
>>
>>17883756
Yeah, you can definitely make it happen. You just have to make sure your intentions are clear since men can be dense and/or afraid of being accused of harassment.

Also be careful because if you try it with an especially uptight gentlemen then the tables could be turned and you could be the one getting in trouble with HR.
>>
>>17883759
I'm not looking to JUST fuck. I also want the man to cheat on his wife if he has one and have a relationship with me.

>>17883761
huh???? lose your husband to a younger, tighter, more HIP female and youre salty about it? lmao
>>
>>17883730
Literally kill yourself.
>>
File: 1481870203294.gif (359KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481870203294.gif
359KB, 240x200px
b8 thread you morons
>>
>>17883771
wtf?? mad???????????

>>17883776
dude,you dont think someone could ACTUALLY be into this??? is it that hard to believe? please, I'm sure your fetishes are SHIT compared to mine.
>>
>>"I've always been into older men. Especially married men."
>>"I'm not looking to JUST fuck. I also want the man to cheat on his wife if he has one and have a relationship with me."

You're a shit human being. I legitimately hope your life falls apart in the future if you actually do this to someone.
>>
>>17883768
oh I see you want what you can't have. well this is going to be hard for you then because married men don't want to risk a divorce and other problems that come with that. you probably have to find married men who are blue balls because their wives are not satisfying them. you can talk about how their wives are treating them and if he talks about having sexual relationship problems you can probably sleep with them.
>>
>>17883787
why are you so mad at ME??? millions of other people do this shit. fuck you.

>>17883791
thanks giving me actual advice. I appreciate it very much. I assume men who AREN'T married would be the easier route then. I just want to take advantage of my young age while I'm still young. 18 sounds like the perfect age for older men. fresh meat.
>>
>>17883783
Oh, no. I'm 100% sure this is a fetish. It's not even that weird and makes sense from like a power or alternatively a low self-esteem deal.

>lol u mad bro
>u had your gf/bf stolen by a coooler gril? sux XD
Those responses gave it away.
>>
>>17883730
>Do you think I should avoid this altogether to avoid problems and losing my job?
Yes.

Also if you really want to do this, your approach doesn't fucking matter, hell it'd be better to subtly show that you're attracted. Older men are often down to fuck young girls, as long you're not a hambeast.

>I also want the man to cheat on his wife if he has one and have a relationship with me.
This would depend more on him than on you. There are always idiots who'll do it, so your chances are decent. Just don't be an idiot yourself and expect the relationshit to last.

>>17883787
Do what to someone? It's none of her business if some married fuckhead can't keep his pants on.
>>
Married guy here (not really older, but late 20's)

I would be totally down with the idea of it. Nothing better than fresh 18 year old puss.
>>
>>17883796
I actually have a very HIGH self-esteem which is funny. I dont know I just think those responses are funny, so I say them. its not how I ACTUALLY feel.

>>17883797
this is good, I try to flirt subtly. I blush when I ask for help, and say thanks with emphasis. but not autistically if you get what I mean.

>>17883799
if you think this, then 30+ year old men would def be into it. nice.
>>
>>17883807
Fair enough, but regardless of the reasoning and your jokey responses should know you're a terrible person.

There's one thing to have a fetish and then there's actually fucking with people's lives.
>>
>>17883794
sounds hot I am and older guy myself and I would feel lucky to just grab you in bed and tell you "whose your daddy". good hunting op.
>>
>>17883799
What a pile of shit.
>>
>>17883816
lol funny you mentioned the word "daddy" I used to try dd/lg like "ACTIVITIES" i guess I could say. It wasn't the age play included. It was pretty vanilla, like him being dominant over me, ect. I also believe that is the reason I am so interested in older men. I have daddy issues LOL
>>
Yeah you're definitely gonna lose your job and probably prevent you from getting other jobs in the industry. Word will get put that Bob got divorced because he was fucking the new hire. Your new employer will wonder why you don't work at X corp anymore. Someone they know at x corp will tell them that you like seducing married men. Big red flag for a company, that's a huge liability and sexual harassment case waiting to happen. You get put on the black list. you wonder why you can't get a job. Don't think with your pussy,
>>
>>17883819
"BOB" more like "JUAN"
>>
>>17883818
You like sucking daddy's cock on your knees like a good little girl?
>>
>>17883838
IF HES TWICE MY AGE, SURE. I dont like this "hes 2 years older than me so I'm gonna call him daddy" shit
>>
Where are slutty girls like you where I work?
>>
>>17883918
hiding. the freaks are most def the nicest and most quiet. but I'm so impatient. I want this all to happen NOW but it takes time. I've seen a ring on his finger, so that's that. but I will try.
>>
Try getting a sugar daddy. All the fun of older men and you get gifts and money too.
>>
>especially married men
You realize that if you asked this shit on facebook or some shit I would send a copy directly to your boss right?
>>
These things almost never work out long-term, but if you don't care about the place you're working at now, then go for it.

I'm sure you're aware of all the negative connotations to what you're doing, so I'll let you make those mistakes on your own.

The older I get (and look), the more attention I get from young pussy. I'm only 26, and goddamn do girls your age love a little hairline missing, huh?

Anyway yeah, it's easy pickings for you. Pick your favorite and work your way down if he doesn't go for it.

Bonus points if they have daughters your age.
>>
>>17883730

41 year old here

The temptation might be so great to sleep with a different and young woman, I don't know if I could say "no".

But, it's a bad idea.

>doing this at the office could ruin people's lives
There was an affair at the office I work out. Adulterers were fired, and several people who knew took career damage. Marriages were ruined. You really want no part of that.

>you might be underestimating what an older man is capable of
You'll have the edge while he is thinking with his dick, but don't be shocked when you find yourself talked into things you didn't anticipate. You might also realize that to him, you are just a dumb piece of pussy. Do you really want to be in a relationship with someone that isn't going to choose you over his established life? You're just the fuckhole he'll tell his buddies about. Not healthy.

>enjoy that wife revenge if caught
This shit is real. 100% likelyhood that his wife will stalk you, irl and online. Enjoy have anonymous calls at wherever you work from her and her friends claiming all sorts of things about you, if you are lucky. Don't be surprised if she, or one of the kids wants retribution for ruining their family.

As an old guy, sure, sounds fapworthy, but fantasy always comes up short.
>>
when i think cute i think puppies or baby gerbils....not something i wanna have sex with.
>>
>>17883768
i'm a man.
kill yourself you piece of human trash.
>>
what the fuck is wrong with women today

jesus christ
>>
id fuck you and get you fired so i can live without risks
>>
File: noose30n-1-web.jpg (30KB, 970x812px) Image search: [Google]
noose30n-1-web.jpg
30KB, 970x812px
>>17883730
Please consider pic related.
>>
I'm 35.

I never got any attention from girls till I started balding and losing my 6 pack and getting a beer belly after leaving the military.

10 months ago some 18 year old chick started showing up where I was get lunch everyday. Always eyeing me. Me being an angry butthurt man ignored it. But she started coming up to me and talking about stuff.

I tried to blow her off and shit. I was content and being forever alone. I found other interest to be happy. But she kept at it.

She asked me out and we been dating 8 months now. Shes wild with sex and seems only into me. I don't make by 40k a year. So not rich or anything.

I don't shower her with gifts or anything. ( I do buy gifts sometimes, but I'm not the type to just go omg pussy heres 95809380395 things pls no leave me! )

I have no idea fellas. I have no idea why this happened to me. But as long as she likes most my hobbies and interest and doesn't cheat on me. ( Its possible cause young and such, we all know its possible. )

I'm good. She's a tad too energetic for me. Even when I was young I was not the lets party, go mountain climbing or some shit 24/7.

Felt weird losing my virginity too. I thought I wouldn't feel different. I did.

Glad she isn't a cellphone zombie, I literally don't have one. I don't see the point in having one. She has an old ass flip-phone for emergencies. That has been the best part. We can chat face-to-face not from posts and shit.

Man. I need of 4chan, this shit is like the last few things I need to remove to be a normie perhaps someday.
>>
>>17883730
There isn't a woman in the world hot enough to make me forget that I love my wife and I respect our commitment to each other.
>>
>>17885606
You are a gem. I hope you keep having a beautiful marriage.
>>
>>17885680
Thank you, anon. Y-you too.
>>
>>17885606
Lol do you want a medal for that?
>>
File: 1465849477780.png (12KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1465849477780.png
12KB, 500x294px
>>17883730
>>17883730

>Guaranteed replies.txt
>>
>>17885981
y'all fucked up. you're making me feel a little UPSET BECAUSE THIS IS HOW I FEEL. just remove the married part, because you're all fucking pussies. so lets just say I want an older man, they'd be down to fuck me?
>>
>>17886607
if they're single it's 100% chance they'll fuck. how is this even a q?
>>
>>17883730
Consider self induced post natal abortion
>>
>>17883771
Lol this
>>
>>17883730
Nice bait. Go back to /b/tard, you literal faggot
>>
>>17883783
You're just a little boy who wants to be a girl who likes hairy niggers.
>>
>>17883730
were you ever in a relationship?
>>
>>17885978
I'm not sure why my comment made you lash out in such a bitter fashion, but I hope that my reading it gives you comfort, anon.
>>
Idk it this is bait or not but OP stop capitalizing words for emphasis it just makes you sound like an obnoxious moron. Also I doubt you have high self esteem if you need this rather heavy form of validation.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.