[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trouble making a move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1477628349068.jpg (202KB, 750x645px) Image search: [Google]
1477628349068.jpg
202KB, 750x645px
I always fuck up when I'm with a girl, for some reason I'm never able to make a move and actually seal the deal.

For instance
>I have a girl over at my place
>We're sitting on my couch listening to records and drinking beer
>she starts talking about sex how this is just like her first time
>all of a sudden, I freeze up, don't know what to do
>for some reason, instead of just going for it, my mind comes up with hundreds of reasons as to why she wouldn't want to have sex with me
>we spend the rest of the night talking and not having sex

How do I get over this? Its not like I have self esteem issues, I feel like I'm a pretty cool dude, and handsome to, but whenever I'm confronted with a girl who wants to jump my bone, I freeze up and convince myself that it's too good to be true.
>>
File: 1482006374360.jpg (207KB, 634x840px) Image search: [Google]
1482006374360.jpg
207KB, 634x840px
bump
>>
>>17883686
Just do it next time?

Notice you're making excuses and freaking out and then just go for it. I mean there really isn't anything else to tell you.

What's the worst thing that happens? She says no? Fucking nbd.
>>
>>17883716
See I recognize this now, but when I'm with girls I just freeze up.

Like once I was on a date with another girl, we were staring at the stars and she leans in for a kiss, and I just lay on my back like a goddamn retard. It's like there's something psychological that keeps me from doing anything.
>>
If a girl you don't even know that much goes to your god damned place, she wants sex.

You are a fucking autist
>>
>>17883728
I mean no one on here is a therapist. I we could make up shit, but who knows if it's actually right.
What it comes down to is that you, like you said, freeze up. Sure it's psychological, maybe you're subconsciously insecure, maybe you're just a pussy, doesn't matter.
I say look for when it happens, notice it, and then just force yourself to do it. Even if you spaz out a little or look dumb. You need practice just doing it.

Seems similar to the guys who can't really talk to a girl or ask them out. The more you try the easier it gets. And you have it easy cause they literally want your dick.
>>
>>17883731
I know that you cunt, what I'm trying to get across is that I have something wrong with my brain that I act irrationally when confronted with a girl who wants to have sex with me.
>>
>>17883738
I guess so, it's just hard to recognize when I'm doing it in the moment.

It's also a bitch thinking back on the dozens of opportunities I've lost.
>>
>>17883741
You're just being a bitch. There's nothing wrong with your brain. See, you're literally making an excuse.
Like anon said, this is the same as not being able to ask a girl out, you're afraid. Not anything to be ashamed about, but you gotta just go for it.
>>
>>17883746
It can't be the hard. What do you miss exactly?
>>
>>17883754
ok, another example is when I was at a party a couple months ago. I start talking to this beautiful girl, probably the most gorgeous girl who's talked to me. She's so into me that she spends the entire night following me around chatting with me, ignoring everyone else, and I'm so fucking stupid that I convince myself that she really doesn't want me.

Thinking back on it just makes me want to cry and beat the shit out of myself.
>>
>>17883770
I just don't get this. What do you do that convinces you in the moment?
Do you like think, oh boi she sure is talking to me a lot, oh no she can't like me she just doesn't know anyone else here?
>>
>>17883781
not even that much reasoning goes into it, I just convince myself that this is too good to be true and thereby sabotage myself.
>>
>>17883786
Ok, then easy. When you think "Lol this can't be happening" make a goddamn move.
Maybe you're misreading it (probably not), and then what? she says no. Who fucking cares.
>>
File: 1482043046071.gif (751KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482043046071.gif
751KB, 480x270px
>>17883788
yeah you're right, I'm just bitching, nothing to do but to do better next time.
>>
>>17883795
We'll bitching is fine, now that you know what to do and what to look out for. Just fix it. People would kill to be in your position.
>>
>>17883686
I lean over and then if she looks at my kouth I kiss her.

I also use the "lets compare hands lmao" corny ass trick. You just tell her she has small hands then you put your hands together and the contact barrier is broken very easily. It works every time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.