[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Running out of time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I am running out of time. The girl of my dreams who's also my friend is looking for a boyfriend, she's on tinder and other shit. She's very attractive and when we hangout as a group guys and girls always compliment her. But that's not the point, I'm running outta time because I feel any day soon she's gonna get a boyfriend and it's gonna shatter me. I need to get into shape and lose weight. I've been eating better but I still eat fast food more then I should, (had burger King tonight) sometimes there is no food in my house and I have no choice but to go get food. Anyway what's a good workout to do at home to lose weight? Also what is healthy food to stock up on. My main issue is lunchtime I lack healthy foods then. I need to focus and get in shape asap, I know it'll take a few months but I need to start now.
>>
>>17883682
You sound young. Too young to have met the girl of your dreams. Sounds to me like you got some serious oneitis friend. So I'll just preface this by saying

1. You are unlikely to get the girl before someone else does if she's actively seeking dick and you wanna take 6 months to get good lookin'

2. This is entirely ok, because there are plenty of fish in the sea. Do NOT get fixated on this chick. You have to have the attitude of "there are many good catches out there", or you will be a romantically stunted fuck forever.

3. That being said, why not just ask her out now? Get real man: 6 months at the gym is not gonna make her swoon if she isn't into you. I repeat: SHE HAS ALREADY DECIDED WHETHER YOU ARE A WORTHY PROSPECT. So just ask her out. Just nut up and fucking do it. It will probably improve your chances because chicks love confidence. At best, you get her. At worst, she shoots you down. You let that motivate you. You recover a braver, wiser man. And you find someone better for you.

As for the workout stuff, just read /fit/'s sticky.
>>
It's good you are trying to lose weight, but if she only likes you because of what you look like you're going to end up breaking up anyways I would go for it now while you still have the chance.
>>
>>17883873
Solid advice.

I'd just add that if you do decide to ask her out, you shouldn't overly project confidence like it's no big deal or something.
She knows it's a scary thing to ask her out, but be brave, keep calm and ask her straight, and accept the result.
>>
all those things you want to do, do them for yourself, not for someone else.

only then will you be able to get an honest and decent woman, or a friend, or whatever.

if you like so much eating fast food, well, fuck it. eat it.

but if you get fixated on getting fit, just for the sake of it, your insecurities will stay there even if you look the best way possible you can.

first find yourself, then everything else will keep on going.
>>
TOUCH

PHYSICAL CONTACT

Thats how you rise above, get yourself alone talking with her then attempt a touch, doesn't have to be sexual it can be a hand, if she rejects it in disgust you never had a chance anyway.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.