[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys im in my twenties and want to fuck an older woman i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: nietzsche-vvmth2.jpg (25KB, 384x414px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche-vvmth2.jpg
25KB, 384x414px
hey guys im in my twenties and want to fuck an older woman

i work on a ward in a hospital where i am surrounded by lots of older women, nurses and receptionists etc. any guys here got experience with older women they could throw at me?

merry xmas, if i bang one of these women ill make sure to take pics and share for a thank you
>>
i don't think you can pull this off.
i work in a field that usually has loads of older women and the eventual sprinkle of male interns in their 20's.
they usually just have motherly feeling about those guys and would never think of fucking them (or act on it) because they would feel like predators.

how much of an age gap do we talk here?
>>
>>17883643
Flirt a bit. If one reciprocates then you have a chance. If not, you don't.

I work with a lot of nurses but they're all married. One wasn't but she was kind of a slut and weirded me out.
>>
>>17883661
>would feel like predators
I'm childlike and I've dated a childlike person. People get over it...

>don't know if that would work
I think it depends how superficially attractive you are. I assume the nurses would put up a barrier so that no attachment forms, but that they would let it down if you came off as exceptionally attractive.

-

I have had older women attracted to me. I'm not sure if it was motherly, but don't be confused, women will want to nurture someone they also want to have sex with.

I imagine same-age women are more likely to do this. Every woman would be aware of how it compromises the sanity of the entire workplace.
>>
>>17883678
sure, but they aren't childlike, so why should they be interested in something childlike in a sexual way?

this isn't about men. a cute girl could easily lure older guys into fucking her despite their initial hesitation, only by showcasing health, youth, fertility and a willingness to mate.

the other way around, it's about safety, being able to provide and so on. women going after younger guys do so because they are going AGAINST their nature, so you can't undermine their morals by calling on their animalistic instincts.
>>
>>17883661
OP here. well im 23 and the nurses/receptionists are late thirties maybe, one is mid forties who i want to destroy the most. one nurse is like early forties who i would love a gobby off. the thing is, is that i have co-workers who are mothers that are attracted to me but the older girls i want i just need to know how to get in
>>
>>17883701
flirt. you will get in danger of fucking up the whole workplace,but lost of those just think you'd never see them in a sexual way and thus don't even nurture the tought. give them something to hang on to and it might grow into something.
>>
>>17883718
how would you flirt with them in my situation?
>>
>>17883736
By flirting.

It should be natural. Just react instinctively. I can't even help it.
>>
>>17883739
can I get some examples? its different with older women bro
>>
>>17883777
Nah I only flirt with girls I'm attracted to
>>
>>17883777
i'm a girl that's dating a younger guy and basically, there's not much you can do. she will have to approch you. you can t do much unless you found a woman that actually WANTS to fuck younger guys
>>
>>17883643
OP what do you do at the hospital? it should be easy af if you're a doctor
t. med student, premed girls and nurse students (my school offers a Bachelor of nursing) literally throw themselves at you if you at least flirt a bit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.