[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do most women actually feel happy about being women? How does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1474.jpg (356KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1474.jpg
356KB, 1280x956px
Do most women actually feel happy about being women? How does that work? It just feels like a stupid chore that I would avoid of I could.
>>
>>17883265
What's a chore about it?
I like it because I think I'm cute and I enjoy how being nonthreatening grants me opportunities.
>>
>>17883355
Everything that men don't have to do.

I don't like being unthreatening. It feels unsafe.
>>
>>17883368
Like what? Most things are optional other than periods.
>>
Being female is easy mode though
>>
>>17883265
the only happy women are the ones that end up in the house seriously, have you ever met a "carreer" woman? They're massive bitches always stressed and angry towards younger women with childs.
>>
Masturbate until you pass out, that's the upside of being a woman
>>
>>17883378
It's "optional" the same way taxes are.

If you choose to be sexual, some men will hate you for being a slut. If you choose to not be sexual, some men will hate you for not putting out. Everything is a "damned if you do, damned if you don't", you just have the full freedom to choose who hates you. There are no right options or a correct way to be.

>>17883386
How? I still have a job and pay for my car just like you do.

>>17883387
And what if I don't want a man? What if I can't tolerate the thought of having children?
>>
>>17883399
I'm uncapable of masturbating.
>>
>>17883410
>And what if I don't want a man?
but you do, everybody does.
>What if I can't tolerate the thought of having children?
you also do, this isn't your election or preference, this is genetics
>>
>>17883415
I'm quite absolutely certain that I do not.
>>
>>17883410
>If you choose to be sexual, some men will hate you for being a slut. If you choose to not be sexual, some men will hate you for not putting out.
I'm not super sexual, so I can't relate on the former point, and on the latter I've ended up with a guy who is on the same page as me sexually so I don't have that issue.
Beyond boyfriends, I've never had anyone else chastise me in real life for my sex life. I'm sorry that you've experienced that.
>And what if I don't want a man? What if I can't tolerate the thought of having children?
If you're not dating men, then who is angry at you about your sex life?

>>17883387
I'm going towards being a career woman. I like to think I'm pretty happy-go-lucky. The angry career women I know are the ones with kids at home who don't have stay at home dads. But they're mad because they're overworked.

>>17883412
Have you tried vibrators? I can't get off without them.

>>17883415
This is bait and if you take this OP, I'll be sad.
>>
>>17883412
And fucking?

Geez if you're an assexual woman then I feel sorry for you. Sex is the best partnof being a woman apparently
>>
We have no real frame of reference to compare things to.

Menstruation and some female beauty standards can be annoying to keep up with I guess.
>>
>>17883432
I hate sex. I can't stand it at all, I've taught myself to cry on command because most men won't try to fuck a woman who's sobbing and that's a good defense.
>>
>>17883424
It's called denial.
>>17883426
>they're mad because they're overworked.
>
They're always fucking mad
>>
>>17883447
Are they always mad or are they always mad when you see them?

I'm pretty sure that 100% of people are happier and more pleasant whenever they're not being exposed to you.
>>
>>17883439
Why are you having sex if you don't want to date men?
>>
>>17883460
It's the other way around. I want to date men but I don't want sex. And that's why I don't date men.
>>
>>17883480
You might want to look into asexual dating. I heard they opened a dating site recently. Check out the thread on /lgbt/
>>
>>17883501
Asexual men aren't real. They're anti-cancer unicorns and a complete myth that gets toted around to make my situation look less ugly.
>>
>>17883518
Huh. A lot of the people on acegen are men.
You are a sexual minority. Sexual minorities have a smaller dating pool. That doesn't have anything to do with you being a woman, and everything to do with you being asexual.

I thought I was grey-asexual for a long time. I've kind of settled on thinking that I have a responsive sex drive. Sexuality is very weird and I don't really get it.
Have you tried going to a sex therapist or anything? This obviously distresses you greatly.
>>
>>17883265
The worst thing I see as a guy would be that women's friendships are fucking brutal, at least as a guy I know my bros have my back but women backstab each other all the damn time
>>
>>17883543
Aside from two childhood friends I see a few times a year I can't seem to make friends with other women. They're too crazy. All my friends are guys.

I tried making friends with one girl I knew but she was always making bitchy comments at me or anyone who wasn't in the room, and started screaming at me for some unclear reason one day. That's apparently normal for some types of girls but it seems more like a mental disorder.
>>
File: sexual-dimorphism.gif (27KB, 463x490px) Image search: [Google]
sexual-dimorphism.gif
27KB, 463x490px
>>17883368
>It feels unsafe.

but men are the biggest mangina white knight on the planet because they want to get laid. also women are the limiting factor in reproduction and this makes them way more valuable then men. nature made males disposable and they are experiencing the real violence in wars. if women were truly experiencing violence then they would have evolve to adapt to that violent environment by being stronger and taller.
>>
>>17883387
that is because they are going against their nature and they are not build to handle stress like men.
>>
>>17883534
There is no sex therapist in my area. There is no GOOD therapist in my area. A good sex therapist doesn't even come to it.

>>17883543
Really? I thought it's the opposite. Women's friendships are thorough and intimate, men just kinda hang out and play videogames. The reason y'all don't have disputes with your friends is because you don't talk to them. Your best friend could be a neo-nazI and you'd never know. Your best friend could be AGAINST nazis and you'd never know.

>>17883562
Never having to take distance to my best friend out of fear that my relationship with her could be mistaken for homosexuality is the only good thing about being a woman.

>>17883710
That's cute, but you're starting from the assumption that reproduction happens only by consensual sex. Women around the world get impregnated by rape about as often as you blink, and for as long as that happens, natural selection favours women whe CAN be penetrated, not those who CHOOSE TO be.
>>
>>17883265
I don't know, man. I've never thought about being a woman. I just am. Am I happy about being myself? Sure, I'm satisfied, but I don't think it has anything to do with my gender. It definitely shapes my relations with other people and I can tell that they treat me differently than my male peers, but I'm a loner anyway, so it doesn't have much of an impact on me.
>>
I'm not happy. But it's not my gender (although periods suck). It's just because I'm lonely as fuck and can't find anyone to talk to about meaningful things.

On the plus side I look okay and can wear nice clothing (men's fashion has never been great).

I'm not scared to go out alone, because I'm very sensible and have a black belt, but the fear of what a man might do if you reject them is tough.

I don't have any close female friends because I find them to be generally vapid, and I don't like gossip. I like talking about things, like politics and music and video games and books.

I guess both genders have their ups and downs.
>>
I'm very happy. I have nice friends form both genders, can sport and have fun. Although I wish I were born a boy one day a month.
>>
>>17884053
But all of it? Wearing dresses and makeup and knowing you won't ever be taken seriously for a professional if your face isn't painted up? Having your entire body designed to harbour a parasite, being born and intended as a slave and servant to others? Being inherently worthless as a separate, individual person?
>>
>>17884065
Not that anon, but
>Wearing dresses and makeup and knowing you won't ever be taken seriously for a professional if your face isn't painted up?
What is this meme? I never wear make up (I don't even own a mascara) and I've never had a problem with it.
>Having your entire body designed to harbour a parasite, being born and intended as a slave and servant to others?
No reason to be butthurt about biology, besides I don't need to have children if I don't want to. As for the slave and servant part, that's your idea and not a reality. I don't share this idea therefore it doesn't affect me.
>Being inherently worthless as a separate, individual person?
Inherently worthless? Why? I don't really understand where you're coming from.
>>
>>17884065
That's only in some cultures. Being a woman in the West isn't bad. Just avoid rapists.
>>
>>17884076
Where do you work?

>>17884077
Lipstick on a pig.
>>
>>17884085
I'm a translator/interpreter, so that varies a lot. Sometimes from home, sometimes I go to various conferences etc. I do dress professionally, but I don't own a single make-up related item. To be honest, I don't even think people can tell. I remember complaining to my friend that I look terrible in photos because I'm just not photogenic at all, he didn't believe me and I showed him a typical photo of myself in response. He blanched and said: "Well, okay, this doesn't look like you, but you aren't wearing make-up in that photo, are you?"
And I was like: "I never wear make-up, dude. Not even now." He seemed genuinely shocked.
>>
>>17884090
Congratulations on being a special snowflake. That does nothing to help me.
>>
>>17884053
> I guess both genders have their ups and downs
A lot of people have a hard time understanding this for some reason
>>
>>17884093
I don't care. Being a woman is disgusting and uncomfortable.
>>
>>17884092
I wasn't trying to help you, I merely answered your question. And I'm not particularly beautiful, I'm just confident. I think that most women could get away without wearing make-up, they just don't have the guts to pull it off. Make-up doesn't transform you that much unless you try really hard, that was my point.
>>
>>17884065
I am that anon.
>wearing dresses and makeup and knowing you won't ever be taken seriously for a professional if your face isn't painted up?
I like dresses. I like makeup. I also like pants and am not scared to leave without makeup. I look good without makeup precisely because I don't wear a full face; my skin is clear, and I'm in uni so I haven't encountered the professional thing.

>Having your entire body designed to harbour a parasite,

It's biology. Do men like being designed to be expendable? Probably not. That doesn't really change anything about how someone is as a person. Everyone is the same when reduced to base biological functions.

>being born and intended as a slave and servant to others?

Where the hell do you live? Where i am that hasn't been the case in a long time.

>Being inherently worthless as a separate, individual person?
Separate to whom? Most people are judged by their partner and in regards to them. If it's children, well, you can always not have them. And most people don't view people as completely worthless, and I don't think either gender is INHERENTLY worthless. I mean, until you get into the whole 'everything is worthless' baby's first existential crisis crap.
>>
>>17884096
Then shut the fuck up if you don't have anything worthwhile to say.

>>17884097
And?

I asked how to be happy about all of this garbage, and hearing little annie's, stacy's and lola's blog entries about how THEY like being pretty and wearing pretty dresses isn't exactly useful advice.
>>
>>17883265
It doesn't influence my life greatly.
I go to work, and I'm good at my job. I pay the bills. I take care of myself, my boyfriend, our house like my boyfriend takes care of himself, me and our house. I go out with my friends, and I take care of my family. I honestly cannot think of one thing in my life that would be radically different.
>>
It has its pros and cons.

>Like people mentioned before, men's fashion is terrible. I wish we had better pockets though, but I understand it's because we usually carry bags and men don't.
>If you're self-conscious about your skin, makeup is more socially acceptable for us.
>I'm not convinced I'd be in a relationship if I were a man. I'm shy and avoid conversation. This is reproductive suicide for a man, but cute and endearing for me and a potential sign I'm not a thot?

>About 80% of the problems I have in my life are related to being a woman. I have Polycystic Ovaries, but it's just the one ovary now because I got a huge tumour in one and had to get it removed. The other ovary is full of about ten cysts that are all ticking time bombs just waiting to explode and leave me in so much pain that I can barely walk for two weeks. I can't talk to my doctor about having it removed though because "Sweetie, how will you be a mommy then? :(". PCOS also leaves me with dark circles in my armpits, hairy legs, hairy arms, hairy face, hairy nipples, all that nice attractive stuff.
>Female orgasms are overall harder to achieve than male orgasms.
>This is based on personal experience so I'm putting a big question mark on it, but girls seem to be more willing to give blowjobs than guys are to eat a girl out? Also INB4 someone accuses me of being dirty, I specifically wash myself with strawberry and vanilla soap down there before any and after any dirty stuff.
>>
>>17884109
But in the end it's all garbage, isn't it?
>>
im not a women but it annoys me that women feel ashamed and slutty when they have sex, at least they do from my experience.
>>
>>17884117
sluts should annoy you.
>>
>>17884119
yeah but im not just talking casual sex. and fuck off anyway, its fine if women have casual sex as long as they are careful. its not like the family unit is going to disappear.
>>
>>17884115
Life? It sure is.
>>
>>17884120
> its not like the family unit is going to disappear.

I'm not going to wife up some slut, and you shouldn't either.
>>
>>17884123
You're not going to wife up anybody.

Now fuck off and go make your own thread to be a big baby in.
>>
>>17884109
>>About 80% of the problems I have in my life are related to being a woman. I have Polycystic Ovaries, but it's just the one ovary now because I got a huge tumour in one and had to get it removed. The other ovary is full of about ten cysts that are all ticking time bombs just waiting to explode and leave me in so much pain that I can barely walk for two weeks. I can't talk to my doctor about having it removed though because "Sweetie, how will you be a mommy then? :(". PCOS also leaves me with dark circles in my armpits, hairy legs, hairy arms, hairy face, hairy nipples, all that nice attractive stuff.

my ex had this. kind of fucked up our relationship. she was a bit of a bitch though so i dont care too much.
>>
>>17884123
>I'm not going to wife up some slut, and you shouldn't either.

what do you even consider a slut? most girls only have casual sex a few times. women typically prefer actual relationships. double standards anyway because its fine for guys to sleep around but different if girls do it.
>>
>>17884102
Well, it felt like you were asking me. Seeing as you responded and all. Where are you from that you feel like this?
>>
>>17884128
I don't blame you if she was already a bitch, it's not very nice baggage to deal with. One time my boyfriend and I were having sex and one of the cysts ruptured during it. I was squealing my head off doubled over in pain and he was asking if there was anything he could do for me. I told him I just had to ride out the worst of the pain, then about after a minute he was like "Are you able to jack me off?"

Not the proudest moment of our relationship. At least he helps me when I'm bedbound because of it.
>>
>>17884139
Northern Europe.

So no, I'm not from some backfuckistan where women wear burqas and go to jail for having a miscarriage and get stoned to death for getting raped. It turns out that being a woman really does just objectively suck, inherently and on itself.
>>
>>17884140
>"Are you able to jack me off?"
Holy fuck, what an asshole.
>>
>>17884147
Men are like that. Big deal.
>>
>>17884140
>I don't blame you if she was already a bitch, it's not very nice baggage to deal with.

tbf, i was very supportive about it, and tried helping her out as best i could. she just became more bitchy and apathetic with me as time went on. we ended up arguing because she kept flaking on me. if she wasnt a bitch, i wouldent of minded that she had it and would of carried on supporting her.

> One time my boyfriend and I were having sex and one of the cysts ruptured during it.

well one time i was having sex with her, she bled and she said it was because of the pcos. she wasnt in pain though i dont know what happened.

>"Are you able to jack me off?"

lol what a mad man.
>>
>>17884153
im not. i was having sex with my gf last night and we had to stop because i was hurting her and she was too drunk. i didnt ask her to jerk me off.
>>
>>17884153
Only those that aren't worthy of your time. I'd dump him on the spot.
>>
>>17884162
And this kind of shit is the exact reason why women who have men lining up for them keep turning them down and complaining that there's no good men. Because there aren't.
>>
>>17884164
>Because there aren't.

there are though? this is pretty sexist. i will admit that a lot of guys are dickheads but at the same time i know plenty of great guys.
>>
>>17884147
>>17884153
>>17884156
>>17884159
>>17884162
>>17884164
I feel kind of bad now because I thought I was just sharing a dumb tongue-in-cheek story about living with PCOS. We were both pretty drunk that night, his dom side tends to come out more then. He's usually a big pussycat who takes care of me when I'm bedbound, both involuntarily and voluntarily.
>>
>>17884171
Well, if it's an isolated example and you were both drunk, then it is understandable, but it just struck me as an incredibly fucked up thing without proper context.
>>
>>17884132
double digits by 25 is no bueno
>>
>>17884198
Oh my god who the hell cares.
>>
>>17884198
By the time I was 21, I had sex with one girl. By 22, I had sex with 11 girls. Nothing feels any different.

Number of sex partners is an arbitrary value that you nerds impose on other people to cover up your own glaring insecurities like 90% of the time . You can not-date sometime for whatever reason you like, but stop trying to take the moral high ground because of it.
>>
>>17884207
>>17884221
t. roasties
>>17883456
they're 100% always mad.
i'm pretty you're just in a massive denial
>>
>>17884221
How? Tell me your secrets fampai
>>
File: male privilege.png (314KB, 1320x3500px) Image search: [Google]
male privilege.png
314KB, 1320x3500px
>>17883710
Explain Dutch and Dinaric women being tall then.
>>
It seems like exchanging physical and mental endurance for being more sociable and desirable.

When it comes to dating/having sex with men, being gay or a heterosexual female looks fucking awful. Most men are not appealing to me in any remote way, unless they are fatherly, and then it's in a non-sexual way.

Having a female body would be cool, but that might be my bias coming in again.
>>
>>17884527
explain asian men not being tall then
>>
>>17884578
exactly. it has nothing to do with threats or adaptation.
>>
>>17884524
Just be yourself.
>>
>>17883970
>Women around the world get impregnated by rape about as often as you blink,

oh look I am a victim and I don't take the precautions to prevent rape. sure women get treated badly in some third world countries but they are not experiencing the same serious violence that men are experiencing and society has this tenancy to protect them at the expense of men. When the boat is sinking women are the first to get aid.

>>17884527
they are tall but not as strong as men
>>
>>17884582
b8
>>
>>17884425
I'm male
>>17884524
Lose weight, stop being afraid of rejection, put yourself out there and see what happens. That other dude was joking, but yeah, be yourself
>>
>>17883368
>unsafe

I know that feel fampai, except I live in beaner land and i will never be useful if the time comes. I just wish amazon mode was attainable but my height is midget tier.

I'm just a hassle and I constantly stress out my bf because taking care of me is a full fucking time job
>>
>>17884145
>I don't like being a woman
>objectively
Just fucking kill yourself if life is so bad. Goddamn.
>>
>>17883265
Because I work online and use my company name, nobody knows my gender, age or attractiveness level and therefore I'm not discriminated that way.
Otherwise, I feel mostly happy about being a woman - having delicate limbs, soft skin, fine tuned face, using makeup, pretty clothes, etc. Fashion is important for me as self expression because otherwise I'm introverted and think visually anyway. If I want, I can dress like a male. I would hate getting beaten up if I was a man and wore feminine clothing. I love wearing heels and can do this as a woman.
Even when I feel ugly, I'm not scary ugly or hairy like men are. Not that I think that men are ugly but there are days when everyone feels ugly and it is better to be small cute ugly than big hairy axe face ugly then.
Things I don't like :
- men have much easier to find someone they are attracted to, just by watching TV or walking down the street. I personally don't like sex and would be happy if I had this chance. Just seeing hot men everywhere.
- Women have the possibility to get raped or murdered if they have one night stand just because men are stronger. Very few are rapists/murderers but you never know. I would never go to a man's place if I haven't known him at least couple of weeks and introduced him to my friends.
- Men think that completely random things are sexual and there are many who can't be friends with women because they want sex just by seeing any female body. Women on the other hand are often this way that they don't want sex with anyone who they don't really like and can't even see if a random male friend is interested.
>>
>>17885859
>men have much easier to find someone they are attracted to, just by watching TV or walking down the street. I personally don't like sex and would be happy if I had this chance. Just seeing hot men everywhere.
How often do you think there are women like you who just don't really care for sex? Do you feel prude around other women, somehow better or worse than them?
>>
>>17883970
Late as fuck but my best bros know everything about me, we've helped each other through break ups, shit times in our lives, etc. The difference is we don't make that the focus of what we're doing together. Girls are capable of just sitting there doing nothing else but talk about their problems
>>
>>17885873
I meant that I don't really need other people for sex but would like to see hot men around like I see pretty girls all the time (but they don't inspire me).
I don't compare myself to other girls that way. Although my particular class was sex obsessed there is almost no pressure to have sex or avoid it in my country. No religious false morals and no American movie scenario type thing where you have to lose your virginity by the age of 18 or you are a loser. Therefore, I have never felt any reason to compare myself. Fantasizing is very private thing, it is not a competition and I don't need or like sex.
>>
I like being a woman, but it's definitely hardmode. Not only because I am a woman, it's where I was born.
Online I barely ever mention my gender, and people always think I'm a man. It's so much easier to have good conversations with guys when they still don't know my gender. (And also when they get to know me well, but the middle-ground I would want to skip, when they act all fake cause ooh, it's a girl.)
With my family I hate being a woman, esp. since I'm the youngest. It means I have to do all the household chores, cook, and be the best at school and work, sometimes all at once. Oh and the be pretty, but not too pretty, otherwise you get raped bs...
I fled as soon as I could. But it was a good bootcamp, so at least I know that when I meat THE guy, I'll know how to pamper him.
>>
File: IMG_5960.png (260KB, 1040x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5960.png
260KB, 1040x638px
>>17883265

I would not want to be a woman, but it's undeniable they have easier lives than men.

Pic related among other things
>>
>>17885982
Even if it was true why the hell did they use a picture of an attractive female model? Already this picture says that being not fat is not enough. Have glowing hair and skin, no acne, nice boobs and butt, standard model face, white teeth, wear makeup, be naked, measure yourself and think about the diet. Smile! Try not to take a threatening position.
She probably is also clean, smells good, is a mom material (stock image style), is confident, has an unstable job as a model (the same goes for that man), pays for her own dates, has nice hair (seriously, who would date a balding woman?)
>>
>>17885979
>so at least I know that when I meat THE guy, I'll know how to pamper him.
I believe he approves.
>>
>>17884655
How do you steer the conversation towards sex?
>>
>>17885982
This. Being a woman is way easier, but I'd never wanna be one.
>>
>>17886090
*pretty woman, I doubt you would like to look like her who is just a statistically average woman but doesn't register as a female for you-
>>
>>17883265
It's not like they have a choice.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.