[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you really serve in the US Army/Navy/Air Force etc. as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Can you really serve in the US Army/Navy/Air Force etc. as a foreigner to get American citizenship?

Most links on google say you need a green card but /pol/ told me I could just come over and serve and that's how you can get citizenship

I love America and don't really care for my current country.
>>
>>17882916
Does the country you're from start with M?
>>
>>17882957
no, with G
>>
Depends on what country you're from. I know many people in the Navy that joined to become American citizens.
>>
>>17882961
i'll put $20 on Guatemala.
>>
>>17882916
u can pretend to love someone for a green card and marry them
>>
>>17882916
Ask /k/. The autists there will know.
>>
>>17883069
>>17883064
Germany. And why does the country matter?
>>
lemme bump this threadio real quick
>>
>prospective immigrant
>from Germany
>trusting "lol Germany is cucked I'm pol kek enjoy getting run over by a truck while Ahmed fucks your daughter faggot" /pol/
>trusting /pol/ ever

A n o n . . .
>>
>>17882916
i believe you need to be a documented immigrant first before you can serve. the websites have requirements
>>
>>17883882
Not the one you are quoting but /pol/ is right on this one.
From germany, can confirm.
Probably going the work visa route.
>>
Ok, op. The way to do this is to get permanent residency first, that way they'll let you in on the military. It's the way I did it. I wasn't German, though. It takes two to three years to process the paper work, so you better be prepared to get THREE times the tax locals pay. Once you get your permanent residency card, then just talk to the military recruiter, and also things get a bit different whether or not you choose to go for Regular Army, Reservist, or National Guard(state troop). For the sake of simplicity, the one you want is probably Regular Army, for a 4 year contract. After you are done with basic and advance training, you'll be sent to your first unit and that's where you can apply for citizenship. Some advance training school, the ones that take longer than 28 weeks for completion, have drill sergeants that can send in the paperwork for you which in retrospect is the best way to do it in my opinion. Then you'll be sent to whereever immigration office is closest to the current military base, and then take an interview, two or so weeks later go back for a swear-in.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.