[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HP 1495 MicroBtx power connector

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: HP_Elite_8200_SFF_Compeve_2.jpg (167KB, 618x480px) Image search: [Google]
HP_Elite_8200_SFF_Compeve_2.jpg
167KB, 618x480px
I bought this HP 8200 SFF case with RAM, mobo and a CPU inside, and i want to move all of that into the new custom case, but the only problem is the motherboard power connectors. Its not 24 pin or 20 pin, and i honestly dont know how to connect this thing to work.

Can somebody please explain to me what adapter i need to purchase so i can use the regular 24pin PSU on this motherboard? Thanks

Pic related (ebay pic)
>>
File: rsz_dscn1215.jpg (279KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_dscn1215.jpg
279KB, 1024x768px
Also, I apologize if i shouldn't post this in this board.

This is the pic of the motherboard i took not while ago. Sorry for the bad quality, i resized the pic.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-22-23-15-24.png (557KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-22-23-15-24.png
557KB, 1440x2560px
Looks like you will need something like this. On the first pic, there is a 6 pin connector (white thingy) on the botton left below the other 6 pin connector. I don't know if this would work but it's worth a shot.
>>
>>17882609
OP, why did you come here to ask for computer help? come to /g/

/adv/ is for nerds that don't know how to talk to women. i come here to laugh at them
>>
>>17883316

But if it fails, won't that fry the whole motherboard, and everything attached to it?

>>17883617

Im sorry, i can give you some laughing material if you would like.
>>
>>17883316
OP here again, sorry for bothering you. It confuses me how these 2 6pin connectors are able to power the whole motherboard with CPU and other stuff included, and regular ATX motherboards need the 24 pin one. I hope i made myself clear, thanks.
>>
>>17884200
No need to be sorry. Man the fuck up, OP. But I don't understand it either, but this motherboard was built for a specific type of Power Supply and that's the only adapter I could find so you can either get a new power supply or use the adapter. Your choice.
>>
>>17884214
I'll go with the adapter, thanks man
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.