[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fucked up as a kid drugged to shit with antipsychotics >don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: methamphetamine.jpg (68KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
methamphetamine.jpg
68KB, 1200x800px
>fucked up as a kid drugged to shit with antipsychotics
>don't even start high school, spend age 14-20 doing nothing in my room
>get tech certifications and work on/off computer jobs
>start doing tons of acid, no longer fat and ugly
>get suicidal and go to psych ward after girl rejected me at work, realizing im forever doomed to my crippling autism
>hook up with toothless methhead in psych ward
>she drives me crazy, makes me stay up for days on end and keeps accusing me of crazy shit, physically abuses me too, but im lonely as fuck without her

what do i do, this is the only pussy i can get senpai and we have amazing sex but this shits damaging my health :/
>>
Well man, I suggest stop taking ice with your crazy ice head gf and smoke only weed.
>>
>>17882451
Smoke more of that glass, homie.

Or you could find a meth addict who has gotten sober but is just as ugly
>>
>>17882451
don't fuck with her she's no good and dating her will not get you anywhere or do anything good for you at all. you are just asking for negative shit to happen letting somebody like that into your life. you can meet other people, if you're that desperate, you just have to channel your desperation and you will find somebody for forming healthier relationship with
>>
>>17882456
Weed just made me lazy, the cigarettes work better.

>>17882475
I'm too retarded to go out to a bar or something and hook up with someone I'd have to go to the ward again and there's no guarantee i'd find someone plus they keep trying to give me antipsychotics :(

>>17882487
im socially retarded though, never had any luck before her, i think im too autistic to find anyone else
>>
>>17882497
Bro, bro. That isn't what I meant at all. Do a Google search for meth addicts anonymous or narcotics anonymous meetings in your city, you'll be like a kid in a candy shop
>>
>>17882517
not a bad idea.
>>
>>17882497
how old are you????? everyone has a first girlfriend nbd
>>
>>17882547
>>
Pic plz
>>
>>17882451
>>get suicidal and go to psych ward after girl rejected me at work, realizing im forever doomed to my crippling autism
>>hook up with toothless methhead in psych ward
>>she drives me crazy, makes me stay up for days on end and keeps accusing me of crazy shit, physically abuses me too, but im lonely as fuck without her

All of this says "I can't deal with myself being myself, I need someone to validate my existence" and that's why you'll never be happy. You don't even love yourself, how would anybody else be able to?
>>
>>17882748
How the fuck do you love yourself?
>>
>>17882497
Weed is supposed to make you lazy. Lazy so you don't go outside doing dumb shit like fucking crazy icehead bitches.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.