[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was dating this girl for about 3 months when she dumped me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: No emotions.jpg (13KB, 180x276px) Image search: [Google]
No emotions.jpg
13KB, 180x276px
I was dating this girl for about 3 months when she dumped me last Sunday night. When she said she didn't feel anything anymore, I assumed she didn't feel anything in the first place. But yesterday I talked with her more and found out that she did feel things for me, but lost those emotions and now is void of care. And based on her other attributes (depression since early middle school, lack of emotion and physical sensation (pain, pleasure, etc), nihilistic perspective), it seems like she definitely has anti social personality disorder, maybe even borderline sociopathy, but not really because she can fell love, guilt, and sadness. I've tried searching online for a common cure, but all sources seem to say "get away from the person", which will only tempt her more to kill herself "for everyone's benefit" as she says.

If anyone has any kind of advice of how to help a person like this improve, I'd love to know. I still deeply care about her and hate knowing she has to live this way, or the possibility that she may commit suicide because of it, and I'm trying to find ways to help her.
>>
Therapy brah. Shrink may help. Does she have family or anyone else who cares about her other than you? Do you think she enjoys life or likes herself?
>>
>>17882283
Try to hang out with her every now and again, or at least send a message or two. Tell her other friends if she has them. Not much else to do unfortunately.

You could also try to get back together in a little while.
>>
>>17882283
Tell her to fuck off.

Go listen to classic country and drink.

Wake up and go lift weights while listening to Glassjaw.

Breakup ritual.

Never talk to her again. Fixing her isn't your responsibility.
>>
>>17882290
She doesn't like herself and I don't think she enjoys life either. She has family and other friends, but she's said she doesn't want any friends. I also think I'm the only one she's fully express this issue to. Also, therapy would probably be useless to her as she doesn't care to try to change.
>>
>>17882309
Move on, faggot

How did you let yourself get this wrapped up in a busted chick in 3 months?
>>
>>17882292
That's what I was thinking about, but that would be useless if she doesn't find enjoyment with me. And while I do still want her, I don't want a second break up either.
>>
>>17882314
faaaaaaaaaag

Come on dude, have some kneejerk masculinity for once
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.