[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I crazy for wanting to dump this chick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1459.jpg (76KB, 1293x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1459.jpg
76KB, 1293x640px
BACKSTORY TIME!

>Dating cute redhead for almost a month.

>Tell her I just got out of a four-year relationship with a childhood friend who cheated and want to take things slow.

>Sends me nudes after the first date.

>She texts me constantly every single day, leaves posts on my Facebook daily, and calls me often.

>She tells me I can leave my toothbrush at her place after the first date.

>Both her and her mother whom I haven't met get me gifts after the second date.

>She's planning dates for MONTHS in the future.

>She tells me it makes her uncomfortable that I've dated older women and that she doesn't know what to do about it.

I'm feeling overwhelmed, bros. I've told her multiple times that I don't want to move fast, and this is how she's responded.

She's kind, smart, outgoing, and has a wonderful body and sex drive, but her insecurities and neediness are making her much less attractive to me.

She makes me feel like she's more concerned with being in a relationship than being in one with me. I feel like I'm just a toy to her, a toy she really likes. She talks about herself and things we should do together, but doesn't make me feel like she's genuinely connected with me.

This is why I think I should end it. Am I overreacting, amigos?
>>
Try asking her to slow down a bit first. Talk about it with her.
>>
>>17882231
Trust your gut.
>>
I'll take'er off your hands, m8.
>>
>>17882242
>>17882258
I'm meeting her to talk tonight, but I'm prepared for the worst. I'll keep you lads posted. Thanks for the insight.
>>
>>17882266
Not if I take you first
>>
File: IMG_0426.png (3KB, 266x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.png
3KB, 266x227px
>>17882348
>>
>>17882231
Leave bro, just reading your OP, the warning signs are GLARING I've had girls like this and they've done nothing but destroy me, and themselves in the process.

Do yourself a favor, it'll only get worse, she's possessive. Ask around, read up... You'll find I'm all too right
>>
>>17882231

Sounds like you're not ready to move on. She's acting crazy because she's afraid of you backing out.
She really likes you so she's going to get possessive.
Try your best not to compare her to your ex. When you're with someone for a long time it's all easy to have expectations in future relationships.
You have to accept that it's over with the ex and then accept that she is a different girl. Then maybe you will be ready
>>
>>17882360
Addendum: your gut is absolutely fucking correct, God I wish I'd made a post like yours 2 years ago, Godspeed anon
>>
>>17882348
Back off, he's mine.
>>
>>17882266
I'll take those dubs off your hands
>>
File: IMG_1472.jpg (146KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1472.jpg
146KB, 450x301px
>>17882366
Begun, the Boypussy Wars have
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.