[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

What your ideal man should wear?
Brands, models, photos etc are most welcome.
>>
Wear what you like.
>>
>>17881773
Thank you Captain Obvious.
>>
>>17881784

Try having your own style, most women don't know shit about fashion nor do they give a fuck if you wear Vetements or any other trash.
>>
Style doesn't mean shit if your body is grotesque. A fit man like OP's pic can wear a garbage bag and look good.
>>
>>17881793
Quite agree with having own style but I wouldn't generalize much about women don't know anything about fashion. Very bold statement though haha.
>>
File: Emily.jpg (35KB, 570x716px) Image search: [Google]
Emily.jpg
35KB, 570x716px
>>17881758
>Not wearing what you like to attract a girl who wears what you like
One day I'll have my streetwear qt
>>
>>17881810

streetwear is for children.
>>
>>>/fa/
>>
>>17881814
This.

Streetwear is for preteens and "urban" hipster college kids.

When you grow up, you'll start to become attracted to women who dress like adults.
>>
>>17881796
>OP's pic can wear a garbage bag
Looks like he already is.
>>
>>17881773
This.

>>17881796
And this.

Also even if you're a model and wear most expensive shit money can buy, if you're uncomfortable in it and just wear the shit to impress someone else, it'll show and nobody will take your fake ass serious.
>>
>>17881823
What is a street wear anyways? Example?
>>
>>17881793
>most women don't know shit about fashion

Understatement of the year.
>>
>>17881823
>>17881814
Flyover state plebs detected. Streetwear is prime till you're in your mid twenties. Then you move up to designer brands.
>>
>>17881823
You mean "dress up in a way they think society will perceive them as adults".

Take a look how really successful adults dress, no fucks given for anything but comfort.
>>
>>17881857

No it's not.

It's literally a meme. Sorry that you're a FW16 fuccboi lol
>>
>>17881854
Right, because most men aren't wearing too tight button ups, a forever uniform of jeans + oversized shirt and/or the most safe and generic hairstyle?

Most people don't give a fuck about fashion and barely know what they personally like. I think women still score better on awareness than men overall, just not the fine details of male fashion.

As for OP, working with your personal appeal is always the best. Yes try to get quality products, a signature detail, whatever, but wear stuff you can pull off with your looks. Get your clothes tailored if you can afford it, always get your suits tailored. Spend most money on your shoes, second priority for your pants. That's what people pay attention to more than your shirt when they size you up.
>>
>>17881758
A military uniform you faggot.
>>
>>17881875
Damn right. Nothing more fashionable than blowing brown kids into bits.
>>
>>17881865

>Just B Yourself

There's some things, when it comes to fashion, you can't just wing. For instance wearing oversized jeans or khakis with all your pockets full or shirts that cover half your arm.
>>
>>17881884
This.
>>
>>17881884
>Just B Yourself
Is not what I said at all. Just that you should use your own body and preferred aesthetic as starting points to improve upon.
>>
File: 1454855008263.jpg (178KB, 626x470px) Image search: [Google]
1454855008263.jpg
178KB, 626x470px
>>17881881

>Be Liberal
>Know nothing about the military
>Still an utter faggot.
>>
>>17881911
>be Burger
>don't know what liberal means
>throwing it around because you don't have anything to contribute
>>
>>17881926
>be Faggot
>Continue to be faggot
>suck dicks all day long
>>
>>17881758
There is a board for this.

I have frequented /fit/ and /fa/ to the point that I'm bored of both.

Step one to looking good in clothes is looking good without them.

That means exercise. Resistance training anf cardio. Exercise is basic hygenine. That's why it is taught in school.

Second, the way your clothes fit is the most important aspect of them. Above quality or brand.
>>
>>17881857
When did California become a flyover state?

I'm sorry those of us living in L.A. arent as "sophisticated" as you are.
>>
>>17881932
This is not the confession thread, anon.
>>
>>17881758
I honestly find streetwear off-putting. Seems a bit too juvenile.

A nice, fitting pair of jeans or chinos.
White and blue shirts. T-shirts (plain or with very minimal graphics).
Sweaters. Blazers.
Coats.

I like guys who put extra care about accessories. And a nice cologne.
>>
>>17881859
"I dress like I dont give a fuck, just like how the people on the advertisements dress."
>>
>>17881911
Im not a liberal and I think the US military is Israel's puppet fighting their wars on their behalf.

Go fight for your "country" whole all the liberals keep your gf/wife company
>>
File: arm.jpg (34KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
34KB, 450x600px
>>17881936
I'm a crossfitter for 3.5 years and broke my rib 4 months ago when I was doing a deadlift. Funny but anyways, I don't have a body problem. Except a little bit high body fat (14% though) and lost my actual size within 4 months. Pic is related and cold arm.
>>
>>17881964
Stop wearing graphic tee shirts. Learn how clothes are supposed to fit. Buy a couple gqs. Look at how people dress in movies (obviously set in the present). Think about why they are wearing what they are wearing and what it means for their character. Costume designers have fashion degrees.
>>
>>17881992
Fair. Do you have any examples for the t-shirts? Much appreciated. Somehow, I'm ending up with a graphic t-shirt.
>>
File: Resized_20160808_224513.jpg (737KB, 2123x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20160808_224513.jpg
737KB, 2123x2048px
>>17882002
I wear banana republic tee shirts. They fit well and are long enough.
>>
My ideal man doesn't wear anything.
>>
>>17882099
Also chicks love henleys on guys with man cleavage.
>>
>>17882110
Guys who wear henleys with all the buttons undone are gross
>>
>>17882136
You button the bottom button and that's it.
>>
>>17882099
This looks really cool man, thanks for the name!
>>
Don't get an undercut and you'll be golden. Dress in comfy clothes that are somewhat matchy and get a pair of shoes that are low profile. No bulky skate shoes or new balances. Earth tones are hard to fuck up, so try that. Dress for the weather to not look like a weirdo.

Lose weight if you're overweight. If you don't have the motivation for that, just dress nicer than other fat fucks and work on your personality.

And I can't stress it enough; Undercuts are gay.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.