[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been feeling very disappointed and distant from my gf.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1473977228938.jpg (89KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1473977228938.jpg
89KB, 700x714px
I have been feeling very disappointed and distant from my gf. The reason for this, to put it bluntly, is that it seems she was a bit of a slut before we got together.

I was her first sexual partner, but she told me she used to hook up with pretty much any guy anywhere. Last week, she told me this year alone, before we started dating, she hooked up with 15 guys. We started dating in April. The overall number is close, or bigger than, 40.

I also don't know why this particularly disappointed me, but she used to tell me she was totally straight and never even thought about making out with women, but also confessed she did a triple kiss once and kissed a girl drunk. I guess because I feel like she lied to me.

Is all this reasonable to feel upset about?
>>
It's pretty disgusting to have sex with 40 people.
>>
>i was first sexaul encounter
>she hooked up with 40 guys before me

Gonna need some clarity there op. Define: "hooked up"
>>
>>17881497
>I was her first sexual partner

Hooked up as in making out, kissing, ass grabbing, all that.
>>
>>17881500
Nah I think you're OK. If she was doing that stuff but stopped as soon as your started dating then she must like you. Just because she did dumb shit in the past doesn't mean she is disappointing
>>
>>17881514
I thought about that angle, but at the same thing, I think about the other angle, in which she was super easy and there wasn't anything special about me specifically.

Like, I've dated like three women thus far in my life, and I could describe each one to a T, down to the things that made me like them, because I placed such a huge value in intimacy I was choosy as fuck. I don't feel that from her.

I asked her once why she picked me to be her first sexual partner, after so many years and opportunities, and she said, "I wanted to fuck and it seemed like I could trust you."
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.