[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love, but afraid of screwing up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: insight-oriented-therapy.jpg (28KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
insight-oriented-therapy.jpg
28KB, 400x267px
Okay /adv/, I am in love with a girl who was in my class until this year, however now that the year is over she's changing to another college which is causing me to feel very nervous as most of the people who change schools just cut contact, and I don't wanna lose her.

We are pretty good friends, not best friends by any means, but we do get along well and have quite a bit in common, Now my main problem here is, I want to ask her out somewhere, but her parents don't allow her to be in a relationship, nor even go out with guys, and as if this wasn't enough she is very focused on her studies and I believe she may not be interested in a relationship either... hell, I don't even know if she likes me at all... Some friends have told me we're very compatible, and that I should do it, they'd even help me by inviting us both in a group so we could get closer and talk more since her parents wouldn't let her go out with just me, but I'm still terrible at talking... And although I'm already prepared for rejection, I fear that if I try and confess, I may screw up and even lose her friendship...

Any advice on what I should do?
(Can also give more details if needed).
>>
>>17881257
She WILL get dicked by some dudes in the next college, just give up, LDR never work anyways
>>
Well, Alright then...
>>
If you love her ask her out. Life is too short to pass up this opportunity. If you're scared of losing contact with her start hanging out together in town or wherever now. Then it'll seem natural later on for her to hang with you.

If her parents dont approve fuck them. You can still go out with each other, but just try not to get caught in public together.
>>
>>17882454
>Life is too short to fall in love with a college chick

Fixed this for you.
>>
>>17882454
Good point, might as well go for it now, if I get rejected? Well, I failed, who gives a fuck, better than doing nothing and regretting it in the future!
>>
>>17882479
This hits too close to home. I confessed to a girl in my last few months of college, got rejected, and spent the next 18 months too depressed to move on from my Mom's basement. Then I found Tinder and everything was okay. Fuck, I was pathetic. Don't be pathetic, OP.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.