[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UNreasonable Relationship Request?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 249x202px
okay /adv/ I need reassurance im not being a complete fucking asshole to my gf.

okay, so my gf has smelly feet, no big deal, simple solution is to wash them. (footfags need not reply). over the course of our relationship i've asked her many many times to wash her feet (nicely) because I have a very sensitive sense of smell.

now she works a job where she on her feet 40+ hours a week, and wears the same pairs of shoes without socks. i've asked her if she cant wash her feet to at least wear socks as they'll absorb some of the smell and be changed daily. she cries she don't like them, okay fine. asked her to wash feet before bed because they basically create a fume hood under the covers. now im asking too much.

anyway long story short, she was sick and working so i didn't push the subject and she came over repeatedly for two weeks and my bedding just reeked, even my bed was starting to get a funk. I washed all my sheets and blankets cause it was bad enough my whole room smelled. this process takes 3 hours which was fine i wasnt doing much. she comes over, wakes me out of a dead sleep, about to hop into bed and i yelled "feet!" at her (i had previously texted her asking nicely that my bedding is clean please wash feet before hand) she huffs and washes feet. comes to bed and i comment she smells- not the right choice of word- (she now smells excessively of sweat, grease and whatever she picked up at work) this has been amplified by being in clean bedding and myself being clean from a shower before bed.

now we're fighting 3 days before christmas over me being 'mean' and 'rude' and shes being childish making me out to be unreasonable. dont even get me started on her going out every night to drink and socialize with her friends over me, when we haven't really seen each other outside of bed time for a month.

>tl'dr: gf has stank ass feet and wont wash them. my asking only results in a fight and me being rude and mean.
>>
you two maybe aren't compatible
>>
>>17881192
i just feel it's a complete lack of respect.... especially when she declare her feet stick and then shoves them in my face
>>
>>17881194
She probably is used to it and can't smell a thing, and doesn't want to believe you out of embarrassment. It's a reasonable request, everyone should be hygienic. No idea what path you should take now to solving the problem however if she is hiding behind the excuse of you being mean and rude.
>>
>>17881200
oh she knows they're bad. she kind of relishes in it because it bothers me so much. she's embarrassed i understand, i went about some of it the wrong way but i mean she does sometimes go 2-3 days after working 10 these shifts and not shower. i nearly gagged one night she came over and she just full body reeked. ever have 3 day old swamp vag in your bed that wants to full on spoon? her hygiene as a whole needs to be improved, she used to shower every day when we first started dating... 4 years ago.
>>
>>17881209
Treat her like a little girl, wash her. Take her to the shower everytime she comes. If she begins to act childish, then treat her a child. (just hope that she doesn't have daddy issues)
>>
>>17881200
I agree but people have different standards of hygiene and it's no fun to realize that your partner finds you dirty when you don't feel unclean yourself. I think she's "afraid" to take you seriously because that means she did not just do gross stuff around you a lot, but that you feel the way she lived her life up until now was unsanitary.

Obviously it's not an equally big deal to everyone and some people just shrug it off. But look at how embarrassing it is having to tell a colleague that they smell bad, for example. This is made worse because of centuries where physical uncleanliness and bad ethics have been equated ("that's such a gross thing to pull on someone").

Sounds like she's still trying to play it off as couple bickering because she's reluctant to face that she actually grosses her boyfriend out with something that is trivial to her (especially if she has less sensitive than average smell and you more).
>>
Asking somebody to have basic hygiene is not unreasonable.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.