[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone has threatened to come to my work to fight me. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FIGHT.png (112KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FIGHT.png
112KB, 540x960px
Someone has threatened to come to my work to fight me. I have all the chat logs and in the event he does actually show up he can't get at me because I'm the on site security guard and I control all the doors. In the event he becomes violent I can call the cops and not feel guilty because I'm supposed to do that on-site anyways. What are my chances of success and what other measures should I take? BTW I didn't antagonize him. He disagree'd on something I said to a mutual on Facebook and then started Pming me.
>>
>>17881086
keep ignoring him

keep saving all the evidence

block his dumb ass on pm

and what exactly did you type on FB ?
>>
>>17881644
I mentioned that if a woman came up to be and started to physically fight me I would defend my self.
>>
>I'm the on site security guard
Uh, do whatever your training said you should do whenever faced with a threatening person? You're supposed to be the expert on this, if you don't know, your workplace is fucked.
>>
>>17881086
Hey said have a good night so I think he just wants to be your friend OP.
>>
ignore and continue life like usual

this wont impact your life in any measure, and if it does it'll just lead to an exciting shift on the job and nothing more.

>been in a fight at work before. took the punch, threw him on the ground, called the cops, he went to jail, and his friends are trespassing if they come back
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.