[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trouble while trying to have sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bfUPuVq.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bfUPuVq.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
Hi /adv/,
I'm 22. Was a virgin. Found gf. My experience:
1st time we tried id - couldn't get it up cuz stress
2nd time had difficulties putting it in in missionary, so she mounted me. Came in like 15 seconds
3rd time had difficulties putting it in again. We do foreplay, I get hard, I try to insert it, I fail to find the hole, I go limp in 15-30 seconds of trying. We do foreplay again until I get hard and try again. So in third time I finally manage to put it in in missionary, last about a minute, but she almost comes with me as she was already aroused from fingering.
All this happened in about two weeks
Then, because of pms and other unfortunate circumstances, we don't get to do it for almost a month. We both crave for sex. Finally we get ourselves an opportunity.
4th time I AGAIN struggle to put it in. Three times we had to raise it up again, then she lost the mood and we didn't even do it.
5th time, three days later same shit happens.

I can't have sex with my gf because I fail to find the hole and go limp after trying. What is wrong with me? How can I fix it? We both want it very badly, but she is starting to feel disappointed and says that my nerves are rubbing off to her and it's becoming harder for her to get aroused. Also, she had a bf before and they used to have sex just fine, so it's not her problem, even tho her vagina is quite tight and it hurts her to put two fingers in. But my dick is also small, just 13cm. Seriously, I'm super lost... Does anyone have any idea how I could get off my nerves and stop losing my erection just after 15-30 seconds of trying to get in?
>>
Also I'm using condoms. So it goes like this
>I get hard
>I put on a condom
>Lose the super hard erection and do more kissing and shit to make it harder
>Try to put it in
>Fail
>Repeat

Might it have anything to do with positioning?
We do foreplay lying in the bed, blood flows in my penis and it gets hard. Then I kneel on the bed and get her closer to put it in and soon I lose it. Can it be because I shift positions and blood flows differently?
Really I'm just making up excuses, but what if?

Also I have no problems while getting a handjob. Then it always stay hard.
>>
>>17881075
Look, don't fap for a week before you're going to have sex, invest in expensive, thin condoms and really, truly realise your girlfriend isn't judging you and loves you and wants you, so you don't need the performance nerves.
>>
>>17881085
If I don't fap for 3-4 days - I just ejaculate in my sleep. So I actually tried to stay fapless for 3 days before my 5 time and was hoping it would be really nice and finally work again. And it didn't
>>
>>17881085
Also, does SHE giving me a handjob count as fapping?
And no, I'm not nervous because I don't last long. We both discussed it and we're fine, we agree that I'll get better. But when I even fail to get it in... That's another reason I get nervous now
>>
>>17881091
Then don't fap for a little while before you meet her, 2 or so days. Then you're desperate to ejaculate and you stay hard whatever the circumstances. And no, hand jobs probably don't count.

Also, let her guide you to getting it in. Is she a virgin too?
>>
>>17881103
No, she had a boyfriend before for 2 years and they used to have sex just fine.
>>
>>17881107
Then she knows where to go, and you won't hurt her (my first time really hurt, and it was my bfs first time too who had these issues. It was awkward all round).

You're probably subconsciously worried about being compared to the last boyfriend sexually, but remember; she chose you. She wants you. She wouldn't be your girlfriend otherwise.
>>
>>17881095

Is she making you cum? That could easily be the issue. There's a weird expectation that the penis should do what it's told, the penis does what it fucking wants though.
Some people can, the majority don't just get hard straight away after cumming.

Also about the condoms, from personal experience it's quite easy to start a cycle that leaves you flaccid. A condom doesn't feel like anything if you're fully erect, the moment you go to anything other than diamond hard it can bunch up around the tip, causing less sensation which in turns causes you to go softer etc etc.
That's me at least.
>>
>>17881146
Yes she is making me cum
>>
>>17881197
Not the one you're answering to but, after I fap, I can't get hard for 20 minutes and usually not as hard as the first one. So don't ask her for a hand job and see where it goes.
>>
All of this used to happen to me too OP

Now im fine and sex is great and my hf was very supportive and understanding. Protip: to raise the threshold of supportive and understanding lick her pussy
>>
>>17881465
But how did you overcome this? Did you just keep trying and wasted a lot of condoms until one day you finally started to put it in constantly?
>>
>>17881107
Cuck
>>
>>17881075
obvious troll.
but TRY HAVING SEX WITH THE LIGHTS ON S SO YOU CAN SEE WHeRE YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR DICK && VISUAL STIMULATOION
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.