[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to move on from an ex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (84KB, 482x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 482x395px
Today is 5 months since my ex broke up with me. Still not over her. Lost count of how many dates with tinder girls I've been on since them. None of them went past one date. Just miss my ex and how close we were, how well she knew me. I hate making small talk and opening up with people.

I think a big problem is before I met my ex (over 2 years ago) I had a close group of 4 friends and we hung out all the time. Now, 3 of them have girlfriends and are doing their own thing, one is single but kind of hanging out with a different group. So my group of friends just kind of fell apart. So not only did I lose my ex who was basically my best friend for 2 years I also lost my group of guy friends and only rarely see them now.
>>
Was in your shoes.
>5 months after break up, still not over this heartless bitch
>go celibate.
>don't look at girls sexually anymore
>I kept this up for about a year after the breakup
>started observing female behavior
>now know exactly what they want and refuse to give it to them
>they need my attention, "WHY WONT HE JUST LOOK AT ME" they scream internally.
>finally shoot them a glance and a casual smile before turning away. I have transcended above the need for pussy.
>this allows me to weed out every worthless bitch that comes my way with nothing to offer me except her vagina.
> scum, they are.
I turned the tables on women and watched their silly, overly complex minds wig out and malfunction.
>feels good mate
>>
>>17881004
God, what an unpleasant person you must be that that gave you pleasure.
>>
>>17881004
Interesting. Do you basically hate women now?

I deleted my tinder because I am sick of the dating scene. I feel like I got really lucky with my ex when I met her. Sweet girl, has a career, going to school for her masters, not materialistic, overly compassionate which was part of the reason she broke up with me because I'm honestly very cold to most people.

Anyway, don't feel like I'm going to find any girls like that again. Feel like I'm becoming very bitter towards dating and the whole concept of trying to find a mate
>>
>>17881017
They do exist. They're just not loud and obvious, like the kind of girl 4chan particularly loathes.

You certainly won't find anyone on tinder. That's for hookups. Try a place that is to do with your interests (say, a bookshop or club if you like reading, or an art class if you like art etc.).
>>
>>17881017
Good question my brother. I was in your shoes. I know exactly what you mean from the non-materialistic gf to hating tinder and giving up on finding a mate. I've done it all.
To answer your question, I did hate women, for a very long time. Well, not THAT long. I don't hate them any more, I just find them to be completely worthless and absolutely intolerable to be around, because they seem to think I will become their man-servant/financial provider for the sole reward of pussy. That, to me, makes a woman "worthless". If she can't offer me anything besides her genitals, I do not want to associate with her. Because right off the bat, I know she will be cocky, self-centered, materialistic, narcissistic, and petty. Oh, and dramatic too. Not really my scene. However, toying with these utterly worthless girls that have had men crawling up their legs for years gives me great pleasure. They finally taste their own medicine and their faces scrunch up in a shivery curl as the foul-tasting metaphorical medicine is fed to them, spoon after spoon after spoon. And those witches deserve every taste, for they never learn. There are too many men who do not care to be treated as the king they really are. They will do anything for the vagina. And on top of that, men are already placed in a category of a woman's brain that says they will be desperate and needy for sex. Take that all away, they have no power over you, their true colors are immediately revealed, and you can pick and chose whomever suits your fancy. I find that the most attractive girls are the least worthy. Carry this wisdom with you in great care. If you reveal to the woman what you are really doing, she will sniff you out and move on, not getting the taste of her own medicine that she deserves.
>>
>>17881033
>I don't hate them
> I just find them to be completely worthless and absolutely intolerable
tf is the difference?
>>
>>17881038
I wouldn't ever stick my penis in something I hate.
Let alone ever love it.
To clear that up, I'd still fuck one or two here and there, but then I'd move on and never want to see them again.
>>
>>17881066
What about going for girls who are not narcissistic, materialistic whores?
>>
>>17881072
Those are like unicorns. If you find one, you must act calm, and in control of the situation, no matter how loudly you're screaming on the inside. Keep your composure, initiate verbal contact with a simple "Hey, how's it going?" Keep the subject of discussion about her. Girls love to talk about themselves. Get her talking about herself, but don't be persistent and creepy. If things aren't flowing, just remember that you're calm and don't need her. Simply say "well, it was nice talking to you" and turn your back/walk away/etc.
If things ARE working in your favor, she's talking about herself, her family, her brothers, her dreams, her artwork, whatever... keep it rolling. Engage her. Ask her more about something. "Oh you like to draw?! What kind of drawing do you do? Her: blah blah blah. you: wow that's so cool! Do you have any pictures of it on your phone? She will say yes or no, you have options from here. If she says yes, when she pulls out her phone to show you, "notice" that she has snapchat. "Hey you have snapchat? Me too! We should add each other!"
If she says no she doesn't have any pictures on her phone, say, "hey do you have snapchat? Maybe you can show me some when you get home! I'd really love to see your work!"
You'll either get it at that point or you won't. Play it cool either way. You've don't this before. Now, ask her about her plans for the rest of the day and if she'd like to go grab some coffee. Girls love coffee. Now, you're either in or you're out. If you're out, you're out. Move on, there are billions of girls, millions of hotter girls, hundreds of thousands of more compliant girls, thousands of better personality matches for you, and dozens that live near you. Go find another one.
If she says yes, congrats bro, you're in. Just let nature take its course. Don't rush to sex. Never rush or push for sex. Wait until she is dying to get your dick up in her. And then go down on her. And THEN fuck her brains out.
>>
>>17881088
You seem like a smart guy.
>>
>>17881088
Am a femanon, new to thread and personally hate to talk about myself, but okay.
Also, you know, it's probably not going to happen for you bro. Sorry. Even the unicorns aren't into full blown misogynists.
>>
Op here I like this guys advice but I'm still not sure how to get over my ex.

Really just want to talk to her. I deleted her from Facebook, Instagram, snapchat when she broke up with me because I thought that would be easier for some reason but it hasn't been I just want to know what's going on in her life. How is her masters program going, etc.

Honestly should probably just kill myself. If me 2 years ago could see what a pathetic loser I've become over a girl I would be so disgusted with myself
>>
>>17881098
My dear femanon, I do not hate women because I believe they are inferior in any way. I do not believe they are inferior at all. I believe this is a cultural & generational pandemic of young people who are desperate to mate at an exponential rate and they leave behind their morals in order to do so. Women disregard any and all cares for a man's well being. He becomes worthless to her if he isn't serving her in some greedy way. Don't be offended yet, this is a two way street. On the other hand: Men, become nasty, desperate, horny, and rude to women. Hence the saying "chivalry is dead". It isn't. I open and hold doors for women, I say please and thank you. I buy a woman flowers prior to meeting her for the first date. I am not at all a misogynist. I do not hate women because they are women. I hate women because they are (for the most part) greedy, lazy, unintelligent by choice, hyper-observant of a man's every move, and incapable of making anything of herself. So she sits there, an angry ball of hate, stress eating and getting fat, talking shit on her tumblr account about feminism and misogynistic pigs that scrutinize her daily. When she herself, is in fact the problem.
>>
>>17881113
You're describing tumblr in a nutshell.

But I agree with you to some extent. Tbqh, it's why I have few female friends.

I feel like the good ol' fashioned values of civility and decency have flown out the window with the advent of the internet, not just for young people, but for the middle aged and old as well.

Not all women are as you described, but I'll grant you that many are, and those that aren't are often vapid and boring.

Just as not all men are MGTOW and 'The Red Pill' misogynist, fedora wearing, fat basement dweller types who blame their inability to get women on them, rather than realising as you said that they '[are] in fact the problem". It's not an issue with either gender, or rather, both have major, major issues. As a society and species we are now much, much less kind and decent.
>>
>>17881101
Bro, advice guy here, don't kill yourself. Seriously don't. No woman, no cry. Never let a girl be the reason you want to die. They just aren't worth it. As a man, you can have multiple wives if you so choose. I suggest creating a personal relationship with God. Whether you are currently religious or not, do not become religious by following a religion. You don't even have to call it "praying" or "God" You can call it the universe, karma, Zeus, God, whatever. It's all the same thing. The only difference is the fact that people have been arguing and fighting wars over which one is really the truth. The truth is, the power above is all of those things. Nobody is right. My point is, confess everything to yourself and to "God" whether you choose to call it that or not. God sees all. Every mistake you've made was seen by this greater power, so confess. Be clean and true with yourself. And apologize to yourself and to the universe. After you've done that, forgive yourself. You've earned the forgiveness after coming completely clean and honest. Be humble and quiet-minded. Be true to yourself. Don't pretend to be someone or something you aren't. Not now, not ever. Be your truest form, be honest with yourself and God, and then pray all day for what you truly want. Ask graciously. For God will not give you gifts. Only rewards. Everything you want must be earned. And deep down you know what you must do. Take action and change your life. One little collection of molecules that you call your "ex-gf" is statistically irrelevant to your life. You can make it through this dudebromanguy.
>>
>>17881126
> As a man, you can have multiple wives if you so choose
Where do you live? Polygamy is illegal in most western countries.
Also, religious fag, god doesn't exist.
>>
>>17881012
Welcome to the real world m8. Love can do shitty things to people.
>>
>>17881120
The idea that monogamy is oppressive has robbed young westerners of more happiness than any other factor I can think of.
Like trans people, homosexuals, etc are all 100% cool and I don't get the bigotry against them, but this poly/free love crap has devalued intimacy to the point that you can be in the most intimate situations possible with another human being and still feel completely alone because you know it has no emotional, personal meaning and you are not special to this person. What used to be intimate is now as casual as shaking hands. That has emotional consequences.
>>
>>17881126
Oh here we go, another religious fag. Don't listen to this delusional asshole OP. He uses good grammar and a string of words placed in the right order, to trick people in to thinking he is an intelligent man. Don't be fooled by this scheming prick. The fact that he believes in God is reason enough not to trust a single word that this man is saying. He has been indoctrinated since birth by his religious masters, so therefore he is only capable of rational thought within strict guidelines. I suggest that you have a little more faith in yourself OP, and the world around you. Sometimes, in order to move on we have to do the things that hurt us the most, we have to let go of what we love. Only this will let us be free. You need to come to realize that your ex has had many chances to come back to you, but she hasn't. Those that care enough about you, will fight for you and will try to remain in your life at all costs, anyone that chooses to leave has either been extremely hurt by you, and needs to do better for herself, or has stopped caring about you due to a lack of a chemical they once had. Love after all, is only chemicals. You need to move on, and to do this, your best bet is to work on yourself, maybe not with another relationship, but try things you wouldn't usually do, explore things that will take up your day. It's a big world out there OP, and you can either let this girl crush your heart and defeat you, or you can realize that it's not the end of the world, and let it make you stronger, then when you're ready, you will be able to settle down again with a girl that might care about you a lot more. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and you just need to find the right one. Like I said, go do something with your life, you can't sit around crying forever now can you? good luck OP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.