[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf's kinklist what do I make of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: kinklist.jpg (192KB, 1520x760px) Image search: [Google]
kinklist.jpg
192KB, 1520x760px
gf's kinklist

what do I make of it?
>>
Seems like a normal dumb girl to me. Also looks like she might have got confused on the domination tab?
>>
>>17880681
1 Why are you posting this here? What if she sees it?

2 Why are you asking us? Look for the things that you also have an interest in, and do them together. If you like something that she has as yellow, have a conversation about how she feels about it.

3 Is she confused about how the give/receive columns work? Because she looks confused on how the give/receive columns work. Which is weird, because she got it right on the first half. I also worry that she didn't notice the orange option.

4 I've never seen this kink sheet before, is /soc/ using something new now? I like the distinction between like/okay/maybe

Also

>just yellow on romance/affection
Is she unaware that that is there to signify for completely no emotional strings attached play and/or in regards to aftercare?
>>
>>17880681
>no foot or tickling
Break up.
>>
seems like a plain-jane, "Fisher-Price(TM): my first sub-gf" woman

also, i find your lack of a creampie slot disturbing
>>
>reciving face-sitting as the girl
>you and 1 male
>pegging

Otherwise she seems like one of those weird sub girls with self-esteem problems. Unless she's socially inept I say break up, those women are crazy, cheating, drugs, weird fetiches, emotionally unstable, if your gf shows signs of any of those it's time to bail out.
>>
>>17880681
She is vanilla af.
>>
well OP considering that you're seeking validation from a Bhutanese apple harvesting forum I believe you feel insecure about it.
>>
>>17880681
>MFM threesome
>double penetration
>domination/restrictive almost filled

I'd start paying closer attention to things
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.