[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird thing my gf said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (4KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 194x259px
Quick question: What does it mean if one's gf says: "I will understand if you would cheat on me. Because all men want a relationship and sex with a lot of girls."

Context: she is Korean and 23 years old. I am a Dutch guy. Our relationship is not bad and the sex is great with her. She said this when I said her skin was really soft and she replied with "there are so many other girls with softer skin" and then she said the other, previously mentioned thing.

Any idea why?
>>
What are you autistic? That's the shit women do every four seconds.

"Wah im fat wah im ugly dumb etc etc"

Then you say "nah bitch you pretty and smart"
>>
>>17880661
this except don't say "bitch" unless you want to act like a knee grow
>>
>>17880657
In my experience korean girls dont play no games in relationships. They are super upfront and if you hurt their feelings i have never seen one cry, but get very angry. Their relationships are almost like business contracts.
>>
>>17880657
Translation: I'm super insecure about myself and do not hold any value on me. You could stomp me and I wouldn't care.

What you do: reassure her and reaffirm her self esteem. She'll love you for that. And no, deep inside she doesn't want you to cheat on her, she's just being self pitying.
>>
she wanted a reply out of a manga she was just reading :3
But your skin is the softest, I don't want anyone else, but you
aww sempaiii you make me blush
but it's the truth koreanchan23
sempai.....undress me and touch my soft skin...
hai koreanchan23...
>>
>>17880657
She does want you to reassure her but she's right though. Men do mostly want sex, and don't really care where that sex comes from provided it's not got an STI. Then they bitch on places like this about how all women are whores.
>>
>>17881080
I don't like sex unless it's someone I'm comfortable with

I get anxiety from random hook ups from performance or whatever.
>>
>>17881084
Mostly. I said mostly. Just because you're in that 2% doesn't mean everyone else isn't in it for pussy and spreading their genes.
>>
>>17881093
Tfw I'm a fucking loser not meant to spread my genes
>>
As others have said: she is superinsecure and trying to put on a tough act hardening herself for what she feels is the truth. Still hopes that you tell her that's bullshit.

If she's actually from Korea (first generation or I guess even second) there's also a good chance she's influenced by the low status women have in some Eastern countries. Not too knowledgeable about Korea myself.
>>
>>17881096
Or maybe you have better genes, and are thus more picky about who you mix them with.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.