[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I do something wrong or is she very dramatic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2674.jpg (44KB, 545x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2674.jpg
44KB, 545x377px
A month ago I started a new job and met a girl. We got to know each other and a over time & we got pretty close, both emotionally and physically (hey hey hey) anyways. We weren't officially a couple , we were just a "thing". I have to add that I barely saw her because she lived in another state so our job was in the middle between our location. So we mostly communicated through text and snapchat, which she sucked at, as in it was a one-sided conversation most of the time and mostly one word responses from her.

Yesterday she sent me a snap, I didn't reply because I was at work (she wasn't) , she sent me another snap, I opened it , I didn't reply because once again, I was working and I was also fed up at her half-assing our conversations. She then sends a text saying "ok" . Later that day I find out she unfriended me from snapchat.

I texted her on why she did that and apparently she says I pissed her off for not replying. I'm probably extremely naive to know what I did wrong here but isn't that too far for not replying? since then we haven't talked.

So I ask advice for 2 situations here

1. What the hell did I do, or she did , wrong and how do I fix it

2. I already had bought her Christmas presents, do I surprise her with them or do I give them away?
>>
>>17880606
Looking at something and not replying is sort of a dick move. What it implies is that you weren't busy enough to look, but couldn't be bothered to reply.
>>
>>17880606
Hopefully you were at least one of her top three, but you were demoted to bottom of the list. Say bye bye
>>
>>17880606
>1. What the hell did I do, or she did , wrong and how do I fix it
This pretty much: >>17880784
She overreacted, definitely, but it's seen as bad form in social networks to just leave a chat in "seen" and not responding. If you're too busy, do not, I repeat, do NOT see your chats until you get unbusy.

>2. I already had bought her Christmas presents, do I surprise her with them or do I give them away?
Surprise her. If she brings it up, explain your position calmly, give her the gifts, and if things go smoothly invite her for some food. You'll regain her.

Catpcha: Select all food
>>
>>17880606
Did you explain the situation to her? And if you got her presents you might as well give them to her, means you put some thought in to her.
>>
>>17880805
I actually didn't explain what happened to her, I don't believe she'll easily understand or sympathize. She has this middle schooler attitude I can't stand.

>>17880792
If what you're saying is true, damnit I was genuinely interested in her, I didn't want to be in her fuck boi/hookup list or something.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.