[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>open up to best friend abt my past and when i was raped >he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nwt291ztXG1urdcg7o1_500.png (11KB, 490x403px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwt291ztXG1urdcg7o1_500.png
11KB, 490x403px
>open up to best friend abt my past and when i was raped
>he rapes me that night
>leaves me to drink the remains of his alcohol
>i lay for a few mins before cleaning myself up
>he came in me
>we act as if nothing has happened
>still havent told anyone

im starting to come to terms with what happened but dont know what the next step is. sounds dumb but i still feeling clingy towards him, he knows so much about me and cutting him out of my life terrifies me for that reason.

my boyfriend was iffy about me seeing him that night but i told him i'd let him know if anything happens. i havent said anything.

i have the issue of needing to do a pregnancy test too because im para af. i just dont know what to do. my family hates him so it's difficult for me to confide in them about the situation because i dont wanna make a scene about it. i dont wanna press charges but then if he dont he might rape someone else. i dont wanna tell my bf but i know he deserves to know.

im sorry this is prolly really dumb im just scared and venting. thanks for reading if you did.
>>
>>17880583
I'm sorry :\ what a fucking asshole. I doubt there's anything I can say that will make you feel better but I'd like to.
If nothing else you should definitely not see that fucker again, it's hard to cut someone like that out of your life but you obviously can't trust him.
>>
>>17880583
Of course it's gonna be scary. Get out anyway. Seek out your family, at the earnest opportunity. Get somewhere safe, as soon as possible.
>>
Raped once, plausible.

"Raped" twice, probably just a mentally unstable whore.

Admit you were unfaithful so your bf can dump you.
>>
>>17880583
I'm sorry you went through that. That's awful. You deserve better than that.
>>
Translation: My male """friend""" consoled me, then we fucked. I regret cheating, so now I'm calling it rape.
>>
It really sounds like you willingly banged him and had regrets later, hence-rape. Don't throw that word around so easily, lady.
>>
Tell everyone, immediately. The longer you wait the less credibility you'll have. Cut this guy out of your life. He knew you were a victim and decided to take advantage. Victims tend to become repeat targets because assholes find out they can't/won't pursue or are more easily taken advantage of.

OP, you need to break the cycle. Be brave. it's going to be hard but you have to do this, for yourself as much as anyone. You need to learn how to step up and stand up for yourself, so you won't be made a victim again.

You can do this. I know how scary it is, I've been taken advantage of and I'm very nonconfrontational, but this is something that is very important to learn how to do.
>>
File: 1407697083602.jpg (30KB, 345x350px) Image search: [Google]
1407697083602.jpg
30KB, 345x350px
Another episode of girls getting raped once are more likely to be raped in the future.

Once is an excuse. Twice is you being dumb and putting yourself in that position, knowing what can happen.

You're an idiot and should feel bad. I'm a girl, just so you know. I don't sympathize with you. Enjoy getting "raped" in the future.
>>
>>17880583
If you were actually raped why the fuck would you not call the police? You claim he's your best friend but what kind of person wants to be best friends with a rapist? A rapist who raped you AFTER you told him you were already raped once? Fuck that guy and fuck you for being so fucking stupid coming here and asking for advice.
>>
He told you he feels iffy about you going to another man's home. The right thing to do would have been to make sure you are never alone with that guy because he instinctively knows you are going to fuck. Your bf is literally waiting to see which one of you will confess first. Spare him the time and embarrassment.
>>
>Tell a guy I was raped
>That same night he rapes me

Jesus Christ, I'm sorry OP. I'd say just be careful who you open up to, or decide to get romantically involved with. I guess I understand if you just want attention and comfort, but a lot of guys will see that as an opportunity to do things with you because they think you're desperate and emotionally damaged so it's easy to take advantage of you.
>>
>>17880583
Sounds like fucking bullshit, did you ever say no?
>>
>>17880832
Is OP going to be raped by the police now?

I'd like a continuation of the story. Sure was entertaining.
>>
>no details whatsoever about the "crime"

Nowadays I'm not quick to belive a girl was raped just like that, calling him best friend and talking about alcohol just makes it sound like you got drunk, fucked and you probably blacked out after so you don't remember being a slut.

Women don't get "raped" and then feel clingy or wish to keep the guy on her life, let alone not wanting to tell anyone.

You probably know this too, for some reason you don't want to tell your boyfriend, the police nor your family, so most likely you don't even believe he raped you either so you should just stop and admit that you probably just cheated by being a drunk asshole. The faster you come into terms with that the better. Hell, don't believe me? If you genuinely don't remember what happened that night (which I suspect by the lack of details), go ask your "best friend" what happened that night, most likely he will tell you that you agreed or even started it. Go ahead, I dare you.
>>
>>17880583
bullshit. you got drunk and made a decision you regret. quit crying wolf about 'rape' or no one will even take it seriously anymore when it really does happen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.