[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cope with not being normal/getting over a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: mumblewhore.jpg (57KB, 736x491px) Image search: [Google]
mumblewhore.jpg
57KB, 736x491px
I started talking to this girl who lives far away on facebook. We share interests in pokemon, we both play competitively. We both had fucked up childhoods and we exchanged thousands of messages on FB. Of course, its obvious to a normal person that this doesn't mean she likes me but I thought it did. Her boyfriend is this very normal dude and like. I'm definitely weird. Its kinda hard to swallow that 'weird' girls don't want weird guys, all girls just want a guy who's normal, socially accepted, without emotional baggage. I'm not a total autist but I've been regarded as weird my whole life. I'm not sure I want to be who I am. I'm not sure if I can change. I just want to be normal. It hurts way too much that this guy gives her something I never can. On the plus side its taken the pressure off talking to girls since I am stupidly in love with this girl who lives 3000 miles away and doesn't care about me one little bit.

tl:dr in love with girl who lives far away, she doesn't like me, normie boyfriend, I'm weird and she doesn't like me, how do I accept this
>>
Its just like. To elaborate a little. I was a total social retard in high school and still kind of am but I'm getting a little better. I never resented the 'popular' kids I just thought that some day I'd learn how to be a person and have a conversation easily and be liked. But I'm 24 and that hasn't happened yet. The popular guy is fucking the girl I love even though she's weird and was unpopular in high school like me and wasn't socially accepted and was abused like me. I know that doesn't entitle me to anything, its just like. Fuck they're still winning. The normal people. Its so gay and cliche but its like dr. horrible's singalong blog or something. I can't take it.
>>
Oh yeah, on top of that I'm unemployed after losing my job because I developed bipolar disorder during it (found this out later) and stopped showing up. My grandma is kicking me out because I was acting like such an asshole because of my mental problems. I have no place to stay in 11 days, no job, on top of it all I'm obsessed with this girl and think about her all the time. I've never felt this way about a girl. I doubt anyone read all this its just like. My life is so fucked up and I don't see a way out. I haven't even gone to college yet.
>>
>>17880449

you are reading this wrong. have you considered that the reason she doesn't have feelings for you is because you are 3000 miles away? or ugly? or just not her type?

i see geeks dating geeks all the time. hell last time i went to an anime meetup a girl walked right up and asked me out. about half the geek girls i know like geek guys. same wiht the guys.

people tend to like different types, but arent opposed to people similar to them.

my best friends a geek guy and hes dating a normie girl.

two of my friends are isnanely hot geeks taht are dating each ohter.

i know geek girls that prefer geek guys, and that prefer hipster guys and that prefer any other sort of guy you can think of.

you are saying all women dont like you cuz you're weird / geeky, but its probably that you're ugly and hitting on women too hot for you / too far away
>>
>>17880449
You might as well be in love with a celebrity or a 2D waifu. That's how unrealistic your love is. The sooner you learn to accept this the easier it will be to move on. You don't want to get stuck on this girl. There are many other great girls out there. Take a chance and find them. Even if the chances are slim it is much better than the close to zero percent chance you have now.
>>
>weird girls don't like weird guys
Wrong.

>the normies are winning
Are you for real

Anon, you oughta meet more people then you won't be going up on the same three nobodies.
>>
>>17880449
>go to youtube
> search for SimplePickup

It may sound pathetoc but it helped me countless times and changed my lifestyle and shit

Ive been in your situation m8
>2years of massive bullying
>fucking weirdo to people
>relationships with girl were basicly just one facebook, 3-4 long distance
>over night i just thought fuck it, what do i have to lose
>started changing things, looked for some real friends, started not giving a fuck to everything
>5 years later, kinda popular, lots of friend, lost virginity

Tldr You gotta change things if you want a change in your life
>>
>>17880460
What you felt wasn't true love. In order to feel true love you have to experience the other person loving you back. It's hard to understand the difference until you experience it. I know you may not like what I say, but please believe that I really am trying to help you. When I was younger I did the same shit you are doing and it was really unhealthy. You have to let go of the oneitis because they are disrespecting you by being with someone else anyway. They don't care about you, so why should you care about them? Not saying you should hate them, but they should become irrelevant. Lots of women have the potential to become that special someone. You won't know until you have been in a relationship with them for some time.
>>
>>17880449
>interests in pokemon, we both play competitively

Lost
>>
>>17880495
well I think I have narcissistic personality disorder. I'm really self-obsessed, think about my stupid self all the time, my last girlfriend complained that she wasn't comfortable around me, felt alone around me. I think it's because I am so self-obsessed. I'm starting depakote for my bipolar disorder tonight actually, supposedly it helps with depression. It balances brain chemistry maybe it will help. If you spoke to me you wouldn't think I was a total freak but there's something 'off' about me. Everybody realizes it after a while and treats me like a weirdo. and I guess I am.
>>
>>17880502
>...i am so self-obsessed

Yeah i can see that
>>
>>17880502
Stop making everything such a struggle.
>>
>>17880478
>bipolar disorder
When you get long term proper treatment for your mental disorder, that's when you'll be able to integrate into society.
>>
>>17880639
but it didn't manifest until I was 24, that's when it happens. I was socially awkward before that
>>
You sound extremely, extremely self absorbed. Did you ever think there might be more to her bf than that he's just a normie? Or that the girl sees something else rather than "someone who perfectly shares all the same interests" in you? You sound a lot like my ex who I broke up with after painful 3 years except on top of being self obsessed he had a huge victim complex too lol. You've got an attitude problem that you need to fix otherwise people will find you insufferable. Also forget that girl she has a bf and unless you're completely ok with friendship don't orbit her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.