[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went on a long trip over the summer and left my bf at home.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: nYp6mDnV.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nYp6mDnV.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
I went on a long trip over the summer and left my bf at home.

We stay together but things get rocky fast when he starts doubting his trust in me.

We fight daily and I eventually cheat on him.

After the first time it just kept happening.

He doesn't know any of it to this day.

I find myself less attracted to him now that I'm home.

What should I do? Is it from guilt?
>>
Kill yourself or being a piece of shit.
>>
>>17880423

you do not find him unattractive out of guit. you've seen what the world has to offer you, and you realize he isn't up to scratch.

its kind of like when you get out of highschool and realize who you were dating hten isnt' actually that sepcial, even though you felt like it was the most special relationship ever at the time.

leave him. he deserves better, and so do you.
>>
>gets mad that bf suspects her of cheating
>cheats as revenge

why are women so stupid?
>>
>>17880423
yep. kill yourself. your a piece of shit, you are not worthy to have any guy.

you dont even have the decency and confidence to confront him. you will never have a decent relationship and you will probably be lonely for the rest of your life.

cop the fuck on and tell him, you pathetic slivering coward
>>
>>17880493
no, she doesn't. anyone who cheats is automatically low-confidence scum. their social value plummets and they always loose out in the end
>>
Break up with him, let him know. The thing has run its course

>>17880494
also this
>>
>>17880423
>I went on a long trip over the summer and left my bf at home.
You went on that trip bc you were already looking for extracurricular cockage. You left him at home bc you were already done with him.

>he starts doubting his trust in me.
now why would he do that when his gf goes away without him?

>We fight daily and I eventually cheat on him.
you started the fights so you could later justify your desire to cheat on him. You probably dropped little hints, withdrew affection, all very passive stuff to make it look like it was just everyday normal fights but you were eliciting it in him - hurting the guy and making him react.

The amount of indirectness, cowardice and manipulation on your part is staggering.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.