[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do i talk to girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1439706800765.jpg (2MB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439706800765.jpg
2MB, 3840x1080px
How do i talk to girls and seem interesting/approachable. i'm a 6ft1 guy in his early to mid twenties and i talk to girls all the time. The thing is they always loose interest. typically i would introduce myself and ask what they do, interests/dreams etc but i feel that i loose their attention or the conversation becomes so generic and boring. Help
>>
Make them laugh.
>>
>>17880345
Imagine youre meeting men for new friends.

Think of all your close guy friends and how they came to be. Did you sit down and ask about their hopes and dreams and force conversation hoping, just hoping theyll like you more?

Or did you all just hit it off completely organically and before you knew it with no real explanation you were best buds?

Thats how it works with women. If you force it, not gonna happen. Theres not some magic formula. You hit it off or you dont. It helps if you seem happy and open from the outside. Other than that its just meet people with no focus or goals, and when you like a girl, ask her out, let it develop, and move the ever living fuck on if its not going well!!!!
>>
>>17880345
>6'1"
there will be girls who want to bang you just based on that.
I'll tell you what I do that has worker very well.
I'm not the greatest talker either. But I can seduce them through texting.
Get her number. Learn how to turn her on with texts. This takes time to learn but basically once you get them turned on this way, then you can invite them over and they won't want to waste a lot of time talking before getting down to bidniss. Basically, don't feel obligated to talk to them. Lead with whatever form of communication you are good with. ANd also, guys usually think they need to have 6 hour conversations with girls before getting physical. Not true at all.
>>
>>17880368
I guess meeting guy friends just happened from plain being around them. i guess i don't feel intimidated by guys like i do gals. when i see an attractive girl, i freeze and go into a default mode.

>>17880371
Similar story through texting(Facebook, txt , tinder etc) i have no idea about what to say, i just ask them about themselves and try to branch off a conversation from there. As for getting laid i have no idea, I've been with 6 girls before , two from relationships. All of those times i was drunk apart from one(cold message on Facebook that turned into a relationship(no idea what i did to pull that off)). I seem to loose that awkwardness and can get girls to laugh, but not sober.
>>
>introducing yourself

Beta.

What I do is go up to girls and ask their names without offering mine. If they ask my name, I know they're most likely interested.
>>
>>17880401
Do you have an image of girls as being lilly white virgins? You need to see them as being interested in sex otherwise you will think that they only want to talk about everyday boring things. WHen I talk to a girl, I mostly joke around and make lighthearted double entendres that are slightly kinky or suggestive. Girls find this infinitely more exciting then exchanging large volumes of information. It's probably the underlying assumptions you have about the nature of women and how you are supposed to get to know them that is screwing you up.
>>
>>17880401

part of that is also probably because with women there are harder standards. you can have as many male friends as you want, but a girl can only have one boyfriend. so they have to be extra picky.

but the advice stands to reason. most people find their romantic partner through friends or wokr because tahts where you're forced to interact, just like at school.
>>
>>17880419
thanks for the tip

>>17880433
I think you nailed that on the head actually. I know girls are interested in sex, but i can't talk to a new person about it easily.

>>17880434
True. I think that expanding my friend group would be a good idea(made a step in that direction last night by going to a bar with some). I don't think i'm looking for a relationship right now as i recently got out of one, but something casual would be great for me right now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.