[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bullying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 7E4uuVA.jpg (180KB, 800x434px) Image search: [Google]
7E4uuVA.jpg
180KB, 800x434px
help a parent to encourage his 8 years kid to fight back. very smart, but easy target... I would guess 30% aspie... incovenient some times, but friendly
>>
Jiu jitsu lessons hell get in one fight and never be bullied again
>>
>>17879837
>>
>>17879837
thx... is taking taekwondo. But as a parent I don't know what to do in short term. best would be a reaction, making the bullyie task less easy
>>
>>17879868
You have to assure him that he won't get in trouble bc the teachers these days punish both the victim and the attacker with their no tolerance BS you're son needs to know you'll be proud of him for fighting back and defending himself if the teachers give him shit you have to show up to the school and make a scene so the kid knows you have his back.
>>
>>17879885
>you'll be proud of him for fighting back and defending himself
This.
It doesn't matter how effective he is fighting. As long as he fights at all bullies will find other targets. The school will probably punish him because they are feminized idiots.
When my kid got suspended for hitting a bully with a rock I took him out for ice cream.
>>
>>17879885
thx, did it few days ago... it was really good, I could feel the face of proud in being protected... but it does work out for few days... best solution seems to be a reaction from the kid too... I don't want to stress the passive atitude, but instead bring the self steem up (hopefully burried somewhere inside - but not sure due the aspie stuff)
>>
>>17879885
>>17879903
This a thousand times.

You reward him for sticking up for himself, even against you, the parent. Your kid gets bullied in the first place because he is taught to be docile and take whatever is handed to him. Let him have opinions and options for himself, let him argue with you instead of just shutting him down and sending him to his room "because I'm the parent".

I was the most pathetic fucking kid because I was taught to never defend myself at all costs, that I was always wrong, and to ignore the bullies.

As a kid, it all starts with YOU the parent, let him know he has options, not just the ones you set out for him.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.