[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it possible she's with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: some couple pic shit.jpg (258KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
some couple pic shit.jpg
258KB, 1920x1200px
Fucking miracle. Since month I have a gf. She's really pretty but she's overweight (fortunately she's still shapely and quite hot). She has a complex about her weight, serious complex. Once told me that she had bulimia and doesn't want coming back to that shit. I really care about her and our relationship, but I still think she's with me, cause she's desperate. I also have much complexes, since I was a child other kids think me as weird and worse. That stucks in my head until now. I'm 22 yo student, not even ugly, but I agree I'm quite weird and have weak psychology, but I don't show that. I don't want to lose her, but I think her feelings are not serious. At the beginning of our dating she confess that she's now happy thanks to me and another time she wrote me on fb that she was really excited that someone (me) thinks she's atractive. But I'm still not sure if her feelings are real or she just fool herself. Really guys, she could have someone better than me, but she's with me. I know I'm searching for problems, but if I lose her it will be really bad with me. What to do, what to think /b/?
>>
File: 591-5899-3071.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
591-5899-3071.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>really pretty
>overweight

I think you should stop being an insecure faggot.
>>
Take her word for it and don't worry about it. I was in the same situation as you with a bulimic gf. She turned out to be great.
>>
>>17879570
Watch out, we got alpha-male here. kek
<looking at added pic>
Yup, you're 100% alpha-male.
>>
>>17879633
If she's fat she's not pretty. Sorry, OP.
>>
>>17879668
k, call me fag, but for me she is attractive. To be honest, I wish she could lose some weight, but there is a hope, cause she's on diet and soon gotta go to a dietician. There is so much potential in her to be really attractive girl, but if she regain self-esteem then she could find another, better guy than me. I hope fucking not! but as I said, I don't know if she's not desperate. Feels confused, man.
>>
>>17879556
what do you like about her beyond her "quite hot" body?
what does she like about you beyond how you give her approval?
to me it sounds like a very shallow and annoying relationship.
>>
File: xSTKGeM.gif (937KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
xSTKGeM.gif
937KB, 500x281px
Just tell her if shes insecure about her weight you guys should just go to the gym together. If she asks why just say you'll both have awesome sex if you're both ripped.
>>
>>17879791
Also have her do squatz and reverse leg raises to make dat ass
>>
>>17879556
Are you Indian?
>>
>>17879706
>what do you like about her beyond her "quite hot" body?
Even with bigger tummy she has shapely waist, got nice legs and really smooth white skin.
>what does she like about you beyond how you give her approval?
She said that I'm intelligent, funny and I'm after her taste.
>>
>>17879861
wtf? nope.
>>
>>17879880
Those are all just compliments about you.
What is it about her as a person that makes you like her?
>>
Everything in your post applied to me a couple of months ago. to the fucking letter, no kidding.

This is my thread now, don't go my way.

>>17879901
>>
>>17879556
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17879898
She's really smart and intelligent person, she's eloquent, funny, cute, caressive and feeling that we both don't pass to the society.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.