[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can you get love that isn't romantic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1528.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1528.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
Where can you get love that isn't romantic?
>>
>>17879494
A friend
>>
Only with friends you knew for a very, very long time. Or family.

They also must not be fair-weather friends.
>>
Jesus. Forever and ever.
>>
>>17879502
I have numerous.

>>17879503
My family doesn't have the resources. They had too many kids for not enough love.

How do I deepen a friendship?

>>17879525
I've tried. Didn't work.
>>
File: 1477028961361.jpg (75KB, 620x779px) Image search: [Google]
1477028961361.jpg
75KB, 620x779px
>>17879525
>>
>>17879494

friends, family, mentors, etc.
>>
File: stuartchase162978.jpg (77KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
stuartchase162978.jpg
77KB, 620x400px
>>17879535
>>
>>17879530
>How do I deepen a friendship?
Time, trust, hardships, shared experiences.
>>
>>17879581
Already got friends and family. No use.

What are mentors supposed to be?

>>17879602
Wouldn't dragging them into hardships just make them hate me?
>>
>>17879627

>no use

what do you mean by no use? like they dont love you or you dont love them? tell us the issue.

>dragigng them into hardship make them hate me?

dragging implies that you are forcing them to partake in hardship, as in you're causing problems and making them deal with it.

help them with their hardships if you're THAT worried about it,.
>>
>>17879627

also, mentors are people who mentor you. generally someone older (though not always) who offers advice or guidance.

mines my boss.
>>
>>17879640
I don't know which, so I guess both.

My friends refuse to let me help with their issues, whatever they have.

>>17879644
How am I supposed to get one?
>>
>>17879655

you're being vague so we can't help you much.

if you're waiting to be loved, you're gonna wait a long time.
>>
>>17879664
I'm being as clear as I can. I don't understand what you want me to say.
>>
>>17879790

details. we want details. we dont know you your life. just saying 'i got friends and families, but no love in eithe rdirection' doesn't tell us anything.

we dont even know if you're even a guy, your age, where you live, what you do, or why you want love.
>>
>>17879816
My parents didn't have enough time and affection for two kids, and that's why I'm like this and my sister is a vicious SJW harpy. All my friends are from worse homes, most of them don't think love is real or that they'd deserve it. The only one who does keeps finding cheating and abusive men.

I can't have it because I'm the least fortunate possible LGBT combination and none of them are curable in any way.

I want to be loved because people are just wired to want that, aren't they?
>>
>>17880190

sure, people crave love, but to go out seeking to be loved is really selfish and kind of defeats the purpose.

go ou tand make new friends and form new connections if need be. there are plenty of other lgbt combos in your area.
>>
>>17880205
No there aren't. There are none, and I don't have the wits to find any other job and I'm scared that if I move to a bigger city I won't find another job and will eat all my money and lose everything and eventually kill myself.
>>
>>17879599
Well that's fucking retarded, if God made his presence clear then literally everyone would genuflect.
>>
>>17880216

>no there aren't.

care to prove it? give me your city / state and we'll take a look.

>im afraid to move to another job

then don't move, and like i said, settle for making new friends who aren't on the LGBTQAHDBADHTRiLoFadjad+- spectrum.
>>
>>17880236
Riihimäki, Finland. Population 29 000 and like 3 squirrels.

I'd move if I had a guarantee of a job, but who these days has a guarantee of a job?
>>
>>17880254

1 in 10 people are gay. that statistic has been rising since its become more acceptable to come out.

in a town of 29 thousand people you are going to have gays. maybe not a gay community or gay district, but gays exist.

the nearest gay bar is an hour away, but all the gays in a 100 mile radius are going to be flocking there regularly,

you dont need a guaranteed job, you just need to grow some balls (metaphorically) and move out there if thats important to you.

but again you can stay where you are and work on your friendships and make new friends outside of the LGBT nonsense as well.
>>
>>17880279
The nearest gay bar IS an hour away.

Now how do I get a boyfriend without putting out?
>>
>>17880344

you dont. go make regular straight normie friends. or go to the bars and make gay friends.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.