[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normiebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1463427539881.jpg (114KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
1463427539881.jpg
114KB, 1024x577px
There's this girl I know who's hot as fuck and I'm honestly 80%-90% sure she has a thing for me. I'm constantly catching her looking at me and when our eyes meet she looks away in a panic. This happens almost constantly. Also every time she talks or says something she looks at me as if to see my reaction/get my approval.

Anyway I know she has a facebook since I did a little bit of stalking through a mutual friend. "Stalking" sounds a bit harsh but I literally just went to this dudes friend's list and searched her first name and found her really easily. Thing is I want to send her a friend request but I'm afraid she'll think I really did stalk her and get creeped out.

So my question is how do I request her without her thinking I'm a stalker? Like how do I get into a conversation with her about facebook that ends up with me requesting her?

I'm overthinking the fuck out of this. This shit used to be so easy in high school when facebook was just getting popular. Everyone would request everyone just to increase their friend's list and e-penis. It didn't matter if you even saw the person in your life.
>>
just talk to her face to face, why are you fixated on facebook?
>>
>Everyone would request everyone
It still works like that. I get requests from people I havent spoken to in years and from people I only met once. You are overthinking it.

What's the point though? It seems like you work/study in the same environment so you could, you know, just go there and talk to her.
>>
>>17879407
I'm not sure, honestly.
I think it has to do with how I used facebook in high school, like I mentioned.
My system used to be add a girl, like some statuses, like some photos, comment on statuses, comment on photos, pm her, meet up.

>>17879429
I've been out of the game for a few years. The last relationships I had were with friends I've known for decades. This is the first in a while I've had to connect with a stranger, so to speak.
>>
>>17879444
from what you're saying in the OP, it looks like you could just talk to her straight up. you don't have to go through all that song and dance to meet up.
>>
>>17879401
goddamn, next time you see her just acknowledge her when she speaks or say hello. Real life is better
>>
>>17879451
>>17879469
I guess you're right.
She's the most attractive girl whose shown interest in me so naturally I sperg out and I'm nervous and overthinking everything.
Thanks boys.
>>
>>17879401
>>17875657

Similar story senpai
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.