[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some psychedelics advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (49KB, 579x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 579x640px
I won't divulge too much, but I have an idea for what I hope will be a mindfuck of a trip:

> Bottle of liquor
> Put shrooms and Aderrall in it.
> let it sit
> Drink (I'm thinking a shot's worth)

Is this a terrible idea or a good one? I'd like more experienced trippers give their opinion.
>>
d0000000d
>>
Mixing alcohol and psychedelics is retarded. What do you even hope to achieve?
>>
Yes that's a terrible idea lmao shit will taste gross and you'll be insanely uncomfortable for hours
>>
>>17879389
I had actually heard that alcohol and psychs may make you nauseous or your headspace a little less "trippy", but nothing too serious.

I'm just a bit of a nervous person, and thin that the alcohol will chill me out, while the Aderrall will give me enough energy to do creative stuff and keep a sharp mind. The last time I tripped I just sat on my couch with nonsensical thoughts that didn't feel very "special".
>>
>>17879400
>The last time I tripped I just sat on my couch with nonsensical thoughts that didn't feel very "special".

Thats psychedelics for ya. They are not profound or deep.

Change the scenery instead. Go outside or something. The effect of psychedelics is extremely depended upon your mindset and whats around you. Alcohol could just impair your thinking even further making you a lot worse at controlling anxiety during the trip.

Up the shroom dose and/or do something while you trip.
>>
>>17879400
>shrooms specifically make you sick by nature. So does alcohol. So both of them combined will make most people sick if they have a low tolerance or just a weak stomach in general.

Just smoke DMT or eat some acid. Or do both.
>>
>>17879434
You've sold me on not making this brew.

But I'm curious, what did you think was going to happen if I actually drank this?
>>
OP recreational drug use in general is a really bad idea. Don't do it. Do some research on google on what this stuff does to your brain long term. You get one brain in your whole life. You fuck with that brain and you're gonna regret it the rest of your life.
>>
>>17879400
Here's a crazy idea...Why not just do fucking drugs the way they were intended?
>>
>>17879373
What makes you think that will even work? I frequently make a cannabis tincture using alcohol and in order for the weed chemicals to be absorbed properly into the liquid, the weed has to be "activated" in the oven first, and the alcohol has to be extremely strong, like Everclear. You probably don't wanna take a shot of that. Is this a recipe you just made up or have you researched it?

I also agree with the others about mixing alcohol and psychedelics. If anything, take shrooms alone, and if you get too nervous or overwhelmed when it starts kicking in then maybe drink a bit to calm down.
>>
Have you ever head about drug interactions with prescription drugs? There's a lot of compounds that simply cannot be used together because they interact in a bad way and really fuck with your systems. This is why you have to claim all medicines that you take to your doctor, to make sure they don't use something that can inadvertently harm or kill you.

Same thing is happening with bees. Different pesticides have been tested on bees to make sure that they're safe. But when bees are going out and pollinating and get exposed to three, four, five, six different ones, they interact and become a chemical cocktail that kills them.

I lost a friend due to this. She was on prescription medication, tried a hard drug -once-, and died because of the interaction.

You have no idea what this homebrew will cause. Don't risk it.
>>
>>17879373
As someone that has done adderall, drank and then did shrooms in the same day

You won't feel shit different
Shrooms overpower all of that
I've had almost a whole bottle of Smirnoff on shrooms
It doesn't do much

Just try a different psych like lsd or dmt
>>
I've always thought that alcohol doesn't mix well with other drugs. If you want to trip, but also make sure you feel good, try LSD and X. It's called candyflipping.
>>
>>17879575
It's incredibly easy to get alchohol poising on shrooms

don't drink with shrooms kids.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.