[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest with me,does penis size really matters, preferably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_14809282427151137.jpg (142KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14809282427151137.jpg
142KB, 480x480px
Be honest with me,does penis size really matters, preferably a femanon to answer.I am 20 and recently started dating a gorgeous girl whos most likely a virgin too.if it happens i need to be sure that both of us will the enjoy sex equally. I am around 15-17cm but i am seriously afraid about girth and things.
Any advice is welcome
>>
>>17879287
yes but it doesn't really make sense to worry about it since there is little you can do about it.
>>
>>17879287

4-6 is considered average. mines six and girls always say its big, so i iamgine 5 is just fine. if it was actually small you'd have something to worry about but millions upon millions of men please their women with a 5 inch cock no problem
>>
>>17879287
It matters relatively.
As long as you don't have a micropenis or a monster cock, and you have some idea on how to use it (or at least you're willing to listen to your partner) it's usually fine.
15-17 cm is even slightly over average, so you're good.

When you love someone things like dick size don't matter all that much.
>>
I heard that once a couple is having sex regularly a woman's vag adjusts to fit her partners penis.
I've experienced it myself actually. I've only had two male partners and the first one was pretty hung. Once we broke up and I started seeing someone else who was average the sex wasn't that great. He honestly did feel small, but after several months of dating and being exclusive sexual partners the sex is great now. He doesn't feel small anymore, he actually feels perfect and I'm very satisfied with our sex life.
I also love this guy so I'm sure that plays into it as well.

Don't worry too much about size, you'll be fine. The right girl won't care. If she's rude about it in anyway you should run, but don't take it to heart. Also if she's a virgin she's not gonna be able to tell the difference.
>>
It matters to an extent, but sex is a lot more than dipping your dick in there.

Reminder men care about this shit way more than women do.
>>
>>17879345
I should also mention it didn't take several months for things to even out on my end, more like a couple, if that.
Basically just regular sex with the same person triggers that vagina thing I mentioned.
>>
There's always penis pumps if you feel like it could be more fun for her, boy then things work. if you ever wanna surprise her down the road. Just saying, it's an option. Cheap kind with a medical pump work great. I know this could be perceived as cruddy advice or nasty, but it does help certain guys, just saying.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.