[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confidence to speak to women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0043.jpg (11KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
I don't know how these fucking dudes do it. How does anyone have the confidence to talk to women they barely know?

Like yeah I get they are just women but they could verbally rip you apart for being too up front.

I just don't know what you would even talk about. Why the FUCK are there no help groups for this stuff? Like legitimate groups. Not groups involving some fuck in a big hat telling you to be yourself.

Where does confidence even come from? What to do if you have no confidence and no esteem?
>>
>>17879003
>they could verbally rip you apart
see that's the thing. you have to be confident in yourself and not think you're a piece of shit.
if something a complete stranger says can fuck you up then of course you won't talk to people.
>>
> what do you do if you have no confidence or self esteem

Learn to enjoy the time you spend with yourself. If you can't find a reason to like yourself, why will anyone else.

Also, exercise. Get a little more testosterone pumping through you
>>
File: 1475246111509.gif (263KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1475246111509.gif
263KB, 480x479px
>>17879003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU-ibdHkz4Y

Use the FORD method and just talk to women like you would anyone else, they're just people anon.
>>
>>17879003
learn not to give a fuck and make rejection into a positive thing. the more you practice with women the better you get and rejection is a part of that.
>>
>>17879024
I just don't know where to even start. Not even sure where to meet girls my age. I am 24. Already graduated college and shit. Haven't met a dateabke woman in like 3 years.

I don't really go to bars or clubs because how am I supposed to drive if I drink and why go to bars if you can't drink?
>>
>>17879057
do things where you meet people
sports, volunteer, art lessons, reading groups, whatever you like to do
it could even be video games if that's what you're into
>>
>>17879003
>some fuck in a big hat telling you to be yourself

LOL

Practice man. Just fucking practice. It'll suck at first but you'll get better at it. Start talking to ugly fat chicks and work your way up
>>
>>17879886
>It'll suck at first but you'll get better at it.
This
It's like any other skill: practice makes it better and when you look at some of your first attempts....ugg
Best get started sooner rather than later and embrace failure. If you screw it up, well that's just one less mistake you'll make next time.
>>
How do I begin a conversation with a girl I work with but dont know anything about?
>>
>>17879003

>like i know they are just women
>BUT ALSO I DONT KNWO THAT AND THINK THEY ARE MAGICAL VAGINA MONSTERS WHO COULD SOMEHOW RUIN MY LIFE BY SPEAKING TO ME.

the big difference between the alpha and the beta is that the alpha doesn't fear rejection. he realizes that the worst thing a woman can do is be rude, and if she is then thank god he dodged that bullet. he knows that when a woman rejects him its not because he did something wrong. its not a contest. its not a competition. he is not being judged. there is no magical facebook group that all the girls post on ranking the attempts at asking them out.

guys approach girls they find attractive. girls respond if they have chemistry. chemistry is really the most important thing to them. attraction and other factors obviously play in, but there's a reason you see people dating up or dating down. its because after that 'baseline' of attractiveness, the only thing that matters is if they feel some tingles when talking to you.

so if a girl doesn't feel tingles it doesn't mean you failed. it just means it wasn't a match. its like trying different kinds of jam. one jam is not horribly made, its just a flavor you don't like as much as others. and thats okay. tastes are tastes.

the beta on the other hand has built up this imaginary world in his head where everyone sees every rejection he has and laughs at him about it. because of this he thinks he can cheat the system by simply not asking out a girl unless its a 'sure thing' as if some cloaked man in the sky wont notice this loophole.

if a girl verbally rips you apart, dont let it rip you apart. the worst she can do is be a bitch, and all you have to do is laugh and then imitate a cat hissing to put her back i nher place. its really that easy.
>>
>>17879003
https://markmanson.net/best-articles
>>
>>17879015
>Also, exercise. Get a little more testosterone pumping through you
This.
While I'm sure there are all kinds of techniques to learn game and conversation, nature has provided you with testosterone which when present in adequate quantities will magically take care of all of the problems that seem insoluble. IOW, sometimes lifting does what cogitating cannot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.