[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when she takes long to reply on the day you are meeting up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: images-296.jpg (13KB, 350x421px) Image search: [Google]
images-296.jpg
13KB, 350x421px
>when she takes long to reply on the day you are meeting up
>last message sent 6 hours ago

It wasn't because i said i loved you and cant wait to see you... was it? Know her for a week now.

Why are women all deceiving whores?
>>
File: 1482286413345.jpg (20KB, 540x463px) Image search: [Google]
1482286413345.jpg
20KB, 540x463px
>>17878854
>It wasn't because i said i loved you and cant wait to see you... was it?
>Know her for a week now.
>>
>>17878854
Ye it was that
>>
>>17878854
>It wasn't because i said i loved you and cant wait to see you... was it?

lol this has got to be a troll, i will pretend it isnt anyway.

yes, it is definitely because you said this.
>>
lmfao
>>
>>17878854
You said I love you? To a chick ypu known for a week?

She is not being decieving at all, she is being truthfully creeped out which I side with her on that. You've lost, walk away and take this as a lesson.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.