[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herping the Derp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: sadkeanu_3023621c.jpg (70KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
sadkeanu_3023621c.jpg
70KB, 460x307px
Yesterday a dermatologist diagnosed me with genital herpes.

I think this is very unlikely (or I may just be in denial) because I only had two sexual partners in my life.

I don't recall girl 1 ever having a cold sore and we always had safe sex.

Girl 2 is my 6 month girlfriend and we have fairly regular unprotected sex. She assured me she was clean when we started having unprotected sex (and I trust her completely) and she doesn't have cold sores.

I have been misdiagnosed before and while searching the internet I was starting to believe I had male thrush (a bit of white discharge and all).

Also this sort of infection had already occurred in late September but worse, but I remember having penis inflammation (I thought it was because of a tight foreskin which eventually got better) even before I lost my virginity.

So what do you think /adv/ is the doctor right?

Girl 2 said she could have gotten it from Brazilian wax place but I find that unlikely and she didn't experience nothing that alarmed her to that possibility.

Also I'm going to do the treatment the doctor prescribed anyway.
>>
You can get it by using a towel that someone else wiped their junk with.
>>
>>17878911
You can also get it while using condoms. Same goes for most STD's... The chances are low but condoms aren't 100% and there's always user error which makes up the majority of transmission while using them.
>>
File: 1482253117549.jpg (38KB, 580x679px) Image search: [Google]
1482253117549.jpg
38KB, 580x679px
>>17878708
>"brazilian wax place"
>>
>>17878911
Only if you're stupidly quick about it, the virus payload can only survive a handful of seconds outside of the human body.
>>
>>17878708
The doctor is right, dale with it. Between asymptomatic carriers (your two sexual partners) and asymptomatic viral shedding, it's not at all unreasonable to get herpes from people who 'don't have it', and will never know unless they get tested for it.

Tough shit OP, but it's not the end of the world. Just be responsible about it, inform your future partners (not as daunting as it seems) and be safe.
>>
>>17878708
my gf did this anon
shes lying
turns out she was cheating on me
and shouldnt you be suspicious that she isnt suspicious of you?
best bet is to break up with her OP
>>
>>17879860
This is the most reasonable post OP listen to this anon if you showed up with herpes shouldn't she be worried about where you got it?
>>
>>17878708
condoms have like a practical safety of 40% for protecting against things like herpes
I wouldn't really be worried though, herpes isn't really life threatening and aside from the social stigma you can usually live a long, fulfilling, normal life.

if you want to confirm whether or not it's herpes, get a second opinion from a different doctor and mention the male thrush
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.