[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to unfuck my situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1482334309040.png (37KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482334309040.png
37KB, 633x758px
I recently had a date with a girl that is best friends with some of my (very recently acquired) friends from Uni. I met her on a night out,
we got along well and I thought she was cute. We texted for a bit afterwards, arranged plans to meet. The date was going decently apart from some expected conversation hiccups,
holding hands and other middle school shit ensued. I fucked up in the end, and as someone who has never been on a normal date I thought I HAD to kiss her to make it a
romantic and not friendship thing (keep in mind it definitely was, I specifically asked her for a date not to hang out since not being clear on my intentions was a mistake I made
before so I went lengths too dodge that). She pretty much blocked it and I went for an awkward hug, pretty autistic if I may say so myself, but I think it actually was reasonable as we kissed
goodbye before albeit really short and I think more on my incentive, I may have to work on my reading skills.
We only had a short and awkward conversation right after that before she left, and the only time I texted er afterwards she answered one word and did not try to start a conversation. Since
I did not contact her afterwards for 2 weeks counting today, as I really did not now how to end this properly without making an ape out of myself (which I did by not contacting her I guess).
Overally it actually is not really a bad situation, but it really bugs me. I would have been OK with fucking it up if it werent for her being heavily connected to the people I spend my
time with. I mean that shit happens. I liked her but I was not in love or something.
cont.
>>
cont.
The problem I have right now is that my friends were all enthusiastic about "setting us up" and shit, one of them actually told me to "not fuck up". I do not want to
look like an idiot in front of them as they are pretty much the only people I have really connected with in Uni. I have not revealed my inexperience with relationships
too them and I did not really plan to do so, as they are all really casual and open about that which I found refreshing and interesting. I am afraid I will be kind of left out if I do so.
I am not a kv, but I am inexperienced, everything that "happened" for me was in the last year and was always very short lived and with people I met just that evening.
I am afraid that I am already pretty much laughing stock now since I am still not very secure about myself, so I pretty much dodged them too for the last weeks, which was easy since
I was not in my city anyways due to appointments.
How do I break this off properly now? I do not intend to pursue this girl anymore since I already feel like I made a joke off myself, but I definitely need to properly come
to terms with this so I can go on, so I do not feel like I can just wait it out. I feel like doing this in a good and reasonable manner is crucial though since my friends are
somehow involved. Any tips? I also had to get this out atleast, I have not talked to anyone about this in a satisfying extent, just shook it off but this new situation (I know I sound
like a 14 year old) makes me very uncomfortable.
>>
You're making too big a deal out of it man. You went in for a kiss, she rejected it and went for the awkward hug, so what? That happens all the time. You didn't do anything weird or embarrassing. If anyone asks you what happened just tell them the truth - "I went in for a kiss, she wasn't into it, so I just never called her back"

It's really not a big deal at all man. Just forget about her and move on. If you're ever forced to interact with her at a social event just be cordial and polite.

Getting rejected isn't some awful reputation-killing deathblow. You handled it gracefully; just leave it be
>>
>>17878711
I feel like I still need to unravel the situation a bit, like putting a line under it not only for myself but also for her. I know she may not care, but that does not feel good for me.
>>
>>17878732

So the next time you see her (don't do this over text or phone or internet) just say, "Hey, what happened? Am I imagining things or has something been off between us since our date?"
>>
>this
>>
>>17879823
The truth has been told
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.