[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it generally a bad thing for a relationship to sleep/have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Is it generally a bad thing for a relationship to sleep/have sex with the person the first time you meet?

I really REALLY like this girl and I just got out of a break up and so did she. we've talked about sex, we've talked about so many random things over text and before that through messages on POF.

At first I knew she didn't want to, and now I think she might want to.
>>
Depends what you want out of it.

Personally, I'd never be able to have any respect for a girl who gives it up before the third date.
At the very least it indicates poor impulse control, which instantly invalidates her as a potential partner for a serious relationship to me.
No respect = no relationship, but it's fine for a hit and run if you have any interest in that kind of thing (just use a condom, because if the access to her pussy is easy for you, it will have been easy for others before you too).

But why are you even asking us about something as personal as this? It's your life, do with it as you see fit.
>>
>>17878488
I think so, personally. I prefer to take things a bit slower. I prefer people who do as well. But it's your life; it's subjective. I like long-term, slow-burn relationships more than brief explosive flings... usually, anyway.
>>
>>17878515
>At the very least it indicates poor impulse control
That is assuming she actually -wants- to save it and is not genuinely okay with having sex as soon as she feels like having it.

Then your sexual morals might not be compatible but it doesn't say anything about her impulse control.
>>
>>17878541
Exactly.
The whole point I was trying to convey is that I'm not interested in women who have sex outside of a relationship, and spreading her legs for me too soon is a dead giveaway about the type of person she really is.
But this isn't about me, I was just trying to make OP sit down and consider what he wants out of the relation with this girl of his.
>>
>>17878557
Nah, I get wanting a partner with a similar outlook. The phrasing was just striking to me ("who gives it up").

As for OP, I have no personal experience and too little anecdotal experience to speak from that... Statistically speaking I'm pretty sure that couples tend to last longer when they wait it out, but I think that's more an opposite correlation. (Aka people without strong feelings hooking up are more sex focused and thus have sex sooner, as opposed to early sex ruining a promising relationship.) Just seems much more logical to me.
Either way it is most important to know how you feel about it. If you can't say with certainty you won't feel differently about her, obviously you're also responsible for avoiding an early hook up. At the very least make sure that she doesn't feel like she has to put out to show you that she's serious about you.
>>
>>17878515
>if the access to her pussy is easy for you, it will have been easy for others before you too
+1
>>
>>17879309
She's dated like 3 people.

Besides I don't give a shit about her past sexual experiences, I'm not some sperg who thinks every girl needs to be a virgin.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.