[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I discreetly fuck my boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Okay so my boyfriend and I are long distance. For right now I'm on holiday with my family and I have had him over a couple of times. My house is small and my family never leave, how do I fuck? I am frustrated here. If there was a way I could hide the fact we were fucking around I really want to know about it. Any advice?
>>
>>17877806
More deets needed
>>
Like?
>>
where there is a will, there's a way.
be inventive and find ideas that don't come to mind at first.
for example, offer to do the laundry together. make sure to wear a skirt and no underpants for easy acess and fast covering up. bring paper towels to prevent mess. be quick about it
>>
Thank you for that! (OP)
>>
>>17877806

Dresses, skirts, etc. If you're in a room alone then listen for people coming around and quick cover up. Take a walk to somewhere private.

Sounds like a first timer, aren't you
>>
Just go get a hotel room you two cheap idiots
>>
>>17877850
stay up late watching a movie then when everyone is to bed its go time
also isn't he sleeping with u in bed?
if not then u can maybe do it outside
also u can shower together and do it in the shower but its not that comfortable
u can touch each other under a blanket, its kinda a big turn on as well
but ur best chances are when everyone is to bed
>>
>>17877806
me and my ex banged standing up in the bathroom since we made the least noise that way and no one would come into the bathroom anyway. It would be obvious if they knew you were both there though.
>>
>>17877806
get a room for a few hours.
drive to a remote place and do it in the car or outdoors.
>>
Do it in the back of a car. Or put a movie on and fuck while it's playing
>>
>>17877806

Stop being a degenerate.
>>
My ex gf and I fucked in her jeep, she put down the seats, set up a blanket and couple pillows, made a makeshift bed in the trunk. if either of you have an SUV go for it
>>
>>17879326
This.
>>
that's how unwanted kids are made
all the chances in the world to accidentally broke the condom or heartily cum inside while spooked
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.