[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive spent 5 months in the ICU for a lung injury. After i was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: catroomguardian.jpg (35KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
catroomguardian.jpg
35KB, 600x564px
Ive spent 5 months in the ICU for a lung injury. After i was discharged i almost immediately had nightmares, flashback, panic attacks and all that stuff. It's gotten so bad I can't even concentrate on anything. So after a few months of horrible fears and uncontrollable flashbacks I decided I need to get help. Soon I was diagnosed with PTSD ,severe anxiety, and depression. I told my mom my situation and told her I was interested on taking medical marijuana instead of all the pills they prescribed. She got really angry and started to say things like "you're not doing that in this and that goes for the pills too." She said there's nothing wrong with me just a devil in me and she'll fix that. I told her I need this. And she said if you do this I'll kick you out of the house and tell your friends and family your just want to do weed.
I'm only 18 and still in high school. What do I do? I really need this, but I don't want to be homeless or battling these problems no more.
>>
>>17877653
OP here
To clarify she doesn't want me to seek medical help. Instead do religious cleansing.
>>
>>17877653
Drugs will fuck you up quicker than PTSD. This is a job for a trauma psyciatrist, not weed. Weed and a lung injury is a fucking bad combination.
>>
Get a job, move in with cool uncle randy for a month, find your own place, smoke the weed. Sorry to hear about that accident that sucks
>>
LUL Americans really need to deal with this shit

Also what did you have?
And why can't you just stop and live with your mum?
>>
>>17877653
OP here

Prescriptions was the reason why I was in the ICU. So you have to understand why I wanted to do medical marijuana instead. And I won't smoke it, just eat it or spray it. But nevermind that she doesn't even want me to seek professional help. She wants to "cleanse" me.
>>
File: psilocybin_3d.jpg (30KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
psilocybin_3d.jpg
30KB, 600x500px
Try this
>>
>>17877801
Don't do this while anxious....
>>
How about this. You secretly record her threatening to kick you out and lie to everyone. Then at least you can sort of protect yourself.

Then you get a job and do everything you can to get out of there because your mom is mentally ill and a danger to your wellbeing.
>>
>>17877653
You need to take control of your own treatment, and definitely don't let your mother fuck you over with some brainwashing shit.

Since you're 18, you're a legal adult. You can see your doctor without it being any of your mother's business. You can get the prescriptions, and then fill them on your own time. Marijuana smells and stuff so it's harder to hide (and more complicated depending on state law), but you can probably stash more conventional meds somewhere in the house OR have a friend hold onto them, or maybe find a way to keep them at school. You could also try explaining the situation to your doctor and see if he/she can come up with some kind of solution without involving your mother.

And then you should focus on getting the fuck out of that house as soon as possible.
>>
>>17877668
>what are edibles
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.