[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

References?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: abajj.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
abajj.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
>Filling out application with Delta Airlines
>Get to the references page
>"Do not include acquaintances, previous employers, or relatives. List at least one reference that has knowledge of you for the past 10 years."

Who the actual fuck does that leave as a viable reference? Keep in mind that I am 23 goddamn years old. Everyone I could possibly list falls under those three categories.
>>
Teachers? Community group leaders? Club leaders? Family doctor/dentist/whatever?
>>
>>17877177

its because its an airline. you could fuck shit up if you had backstage access to the airport. they need to know you are legit, and like REALLY legit.
>>
Neighbors you grew up next to or a family friend.
>>
>>17877207
>>17877188
So far I'm down to my theater teacher of 3 years from my community college and my two coworkers from different jobs. Asked all of them for their consent and I'm waiting to hear back (one of them is really iffy about her number being given out so I'm trying to be courteous)
>>
>>17877224
That's not 10 years.
>>
>>17877177

previous co-workers, people you volunteered with etc.
>>
>>17877264
Guess I'll have to give them one of my mom's old coworkers or something...I did do a ton of volunteering for that place back in the day.

There really aren't a lot of options for that given my age
>>
>>17877177
Just put your Mom or sister down as a middle school teacher you never fell out of contact with or something.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.