[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neet Rejoining Society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1448414703211.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1448414703211.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
i recently tried to listen to modern shit like Tyler the creator and other popular multimillion viewed YT music videos.What the fuck happened to Aesthetics? im only 22 and ive been a neet/Hiki so long that ive completely fallen out of touch with social trends. I dont have any social media accounts or even a cellphone. How the fuck do i catch up? The most modern thing i own is a first generation ipod touch.

What is it that normal people listen to?

What would be the best way for me to catch up on modern social trends?

Why does everyone behave as if they are living abstractions?

What happened to common sense?

Please help me understand the millennial generation.
>>
>>17877136
>What is it that normal people listen to?
>what would be the best way for me to catch up on modern social trends?
You're 22, do try not to be a teenager. Like what you like, and try and expand what you like. Wth any luck, you'll find people who you can relate to through that. But if you've been a Hiki, you aren't going to be able to convincingly act out pandering to other peoples' tastes as a 20something. Highschool has been over.

>Why does everyone behave as if they are living abstractions?
I don't follow. We all posture in some way though, if that makes sense.

>What happened to common sense?
it never existed. Don't be a tool. common sense is just a collection of prejudice obtained from childhood that is shared by a cultural group. Common sense changes on a dime because of how connected we are. Just don't be a total dick and learn from your faux paus.

>Please help me understand the millennial generation.
Most of us are still young enough to tell you their fucking life stories if you get their guard down with the right kind of validating questions. We will help you, if you ask us how we're doing and mean it.
>>
>>17877136
>The most modern thing i own is a first generation ipod touch.
How old is the computer you're posting this off?
>>
>>17877136
It's cool to be yourself
That's what's trending
Not following but making your own individual choices
>>
>>17877167
08 Dell studio slim. Was using a giant ancient fat monitor until early 2010.

>>17877148
Everyone is just so easily offended and quick to be nasty or passive aggressive. Nobody Banters. Everyone i meet is a giant manbaby. Spineless.
>>17877172
>Be yourself

Im trying to change, which is why im rejoining society. Im tired of being a hikki neet. I want to be able to actually have conversations with people about recent movies or whatever the fuck. I want to be a normie again. I want to have friends, see faces and meet people.
>>
Just to let you know, Its been atleast 5 years since i've spoken last to a stranger.
>>
I'm afraid that if i stay a hikikomori id keep festering and turn into the uni-bomber. i'm slowly forgetting how to speak English as i rarely hear voices other than my own. My thoughts are not in language anymore.
>>
>>17877247
Watch movies and videos containing speech and social interaction.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.